Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 01:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakfor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adorable. Really helping drive home the horrible guild reputation there. Gonna threaten to kick peoples teeth in next? Maybe accuse somebody of being an internet tough guy? Or you gonna pull a Furoar and log into another guilds alt to train them?
complaining about being mean on a rants and flame forum

yes, i think you are that stupid
Old 06-20-2021, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Who needs a raid recruitment thread with a spokesperson like Hotel?
Old 06-20-2021, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

*guild...raid...same difference at this point.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who needs a raid recruitment thread with a spokesperson like Hotel?
lol everyone knows me, i don't hide who i am

where do you think kittens members will go once these draft week pixels start to become a bit more appealing

are they jumping at the heels to join riot?

i guess we will have to see
Old 06-20-2021, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q3 As Vanq reads it:

Q3: If we feel our own guild/party has violated a rule, what actions should we take?
A: If you screw up, then you should concede the mob you screwed up on deny guilt, and if your competitors engage before you, claim you gave them a "free" attempt that absolves you of all guilt.

Not a bad strategy. It may work, but the petition is coming. Maybe just a PNP violation for Klaz. Who knows?

Grats on the Hobarts!
What do you call the strategy when <Riot> kites KT back to the throne room, refuses to drop it, and kills it anyway? Where's the concession?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you call the strategy when <Riot> kites KT back to the throne room, refuses to drop it, and kills it anyway? Where's the concession?
I call this...

Deflection?
Old 06-20-2021, 01:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q3 As Vanq reads it:

Q3: If we feel our own guild/party has violated a rule, what actions should we take?
A: If you screw up, then you should concede the mob you screwed up on deny guilt, and if your competitors engage before you, claim you gave them a "free" attempt that absolves you of all guilt.

Not a bad strategy. It may work, but the petition is coming. Maybe just a PNP violation for Klaz. Who knows?

Grats on the Hobarts!
what rule is this exactly?
Old 06-20-2021, 01:50 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol everyone knows me, i don't hide who i am

where do you think kittens members will go once these draft week pixels start to become a bit more appealing

are they jumping at the heels to join riot?

i guess we will have to see
I think they should go wherever they're happiest. If that means staying in Kittens, fine. If it means going to Riot, fantastic. If it means going to Vanquish after getting kicked out of Kittens, then good for them too.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakfor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they should go wherever they're happiest. If that means staying in Kittens, fine. If it means going to Riot, fantastic. If it means going to Vanquish after getting kicked out of Kittens, then good for them too.
let the resentment flow through you
Old 06-20-2021, 01:57 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
I call this...

Deflection?
Arcler citing irrelevant incidents from years ago and including them in recent raid petitions comes to mind
Closed Thread