Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 02:00 AM
Sarnak

Damn, you know you screwed up when you train someone so blatantly that the first thing you do is run to RNF to make a post about it.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, you know you screwed up when you train someone so blatantly that the first thing you do is run to RNF to make a post about it.
oh please dude

this shit has been so in your head all day that you made some pathetic post in the un saying that the guy *intentionally* trained your raid

do you guys deny that you had a free shot at vulak?

do you think the outcome would have been different if this train ever happened, if yes, how so?

this mellow dramatic bull shit is so emblematic of how dumb the raid scene is

if you actually care you would be asking gms for coherent rules in this horrible era of tov
Old 06-20-2021, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Love to see the Kittens GL getting in the mud on RnF and in the UN. Thought it was just that jutebox guy from kittens slinging it.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:12 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let the resentment flow through you
Pretty sure that's your thing. Ya'll are the sith of the server, after all.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:28 AM
Banned

I don't understand why some of you feel the need to be so nasty towards each other. Sure, we all lose our shit from time to time, yet things have gotten out of hand. This server has the population of a small town high school and you guys seem to want to spew vitriol at any opportunity.

I don't have a problem with talking shit in the spirit of the competitive nature of the game, but a lot of you have taken it to another level and just see red at any and every juncture.

The amount of assumptions and pure speculation in the UN by Spacepope is absurd. The deterioration in relations these past few months has increased due to the lack of any GM's addressing petitions in a timely manner. This has only fueled further distrust, paranoia, and the imaginations of some seem to be running quite wild.

How about we all take a step back and try to be a little more empathetic, quit jumping to conclusions, and most of all stop letting our emotions dictate our accusations and choice of words.

I'm not saying it's Kumbaya Time, but come on and give just a little more effort towards not jumping the gun and blasting each other on impulse.

Unchained
Old 06-20-2021, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Kittens had a free shot at Vulak next week.....oh wait...nevermind
Old 06-20-2021, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eazy4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens had a free shot at Vulak next week.....oh wait...nevermind
Last week**
Old 06-20-2021, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in my day <KWSM> would laugh at this sort of thing because P99 is just a casual game to have fun playing. Now you're writing 3 paragraph rants about a blatant intentional train and circling that a spell was cast on the fraps to back it up.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh please dude

this shit has been so in your head all day that you made some pathetic post in the un saying that the guy *intentionally* trained your raid

do you guys deny that you had a free shot at vulak?

do you think the outcome would have been different if this train ever happened, if yes, how so?

this mellow dramatic bull shit is so emblematic of how dumb the raid scene is

if you actually care you would be asking gms for coherent rules in this horrible era of tov
I think what is wrong with the raid scene is exemplified perfectly in this RNF post. There has been so little accountability for bad behavior that the first thing you do is come here to gloat and laugh about it because you believe that you can get away with it.

All the other details are irrelevant. Watch the video. Its clear what happened and why.

I can't help the fact that wiping under Vulak takes more time to recover from than wiping at doubles and you lost the race to the next engage even though you trained us and almost all our officers and leaders were distracted trying to identify what happened, negotiate with Vanquish, and upload their fraps instead of running a raid.

Nobody from Vanq offered a free attempt at Vulak this is a lie as best as I can tell. It was never brought up and everyone at the raid was under the impression we were racing for the second engage. It is hilarious that Valick waited until we rushed into our engage and wiped before casually mentioning that you were resuming. It's very on the nose.

Maybe a few more jokes about us wiping to Vulak will make you feel better about it?It's hard to say.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in my day <KWSM> would laugh at this sort of thing because P99 is just a casual game to have fun playing. Now you're writing 3 paragraph rants about a blatant intentional train and circling that a spell was cast on the fraps to back it up.
It is a game. We have the right to compete fairly on an even playing field. I'm sorry I wrote too much.
Closed Thread