Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care who's fault it is, kittens swarming rnf is sad. Hope that helps.
Mimes Who Say Nothing's silence on this issue hurts.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:38 AM
Aviak

If kittens was invited last week ya could’ve tried that strat on a uncontested vulak 😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had conceded, we would have taken the free Vulak and tried the science next week. In any case, Vanquish will implode eventually. The same group always have in the past, and probably always will. We just have to be patient while you are in your pupal stage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2021, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
however, your guild is DYING, and i source your population numbers that respond to vulak bat phones as evidence of this
A pandemic has subsided and the weather has warmed... Confirmation bias strikes again.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A pandemic has subsided and the weather has warmed... Confirmation bias strikes again.
how is looking at a data point over time confirmation bias?

am i wrong that riot vulak responders has gone down over time?
Old 06-20-2021, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must have missed the part where I said that.

What I did say was that in the past, Riot has been fine with the notion that allowing the aggrieved party the chance to recover and get a shot at the mob is adequate compensation for a train if the contested mob is still in play. However, they only seem to bring this up when they are the one who caused the train. When they think they've been trained, that seems to go out the window and they demand concessions.

That said, still no convincing proof Klaz actually caused the train.
Well i was there watching and none of our members brought a huge train of drakes and glimmers into our camp, but i did see klaz do that rofl. Too bad you weren't there to see.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is looking at a data point over time confirmation bias?

am i wrong that riot vulak responders has gone down over time?
Any number of factors could be contributing, such as time of day/night. Perhaps go full stalker mode and check guild numbers more consistently?
Old 06-20-2021, 11:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Clearly the point is that members of your raid were aware that your raid was in social range of the mobs and should have cycled camp, but didn't.
How can you be such a complete and utter FUCKTARD? Go watch the videos again, shit for brains. All mobs were reset and no agro... it was also called out in Coms, but you gaslighing bitches love to pick and choose and argue half truths... we didn't have any agro on them.

Then, watch my video, you will see, if you go frame by frame that your necro boy stands up, brings mobs in, FD's as it comes over the hill, and those mobs then go for sitting players now at the top of the agro table thanks to your necro. Then, when AE breaks his FD, they all go dogpile his ass.. then, they let out new messages, since their primary target with primary agro, is now dead. But hey.. keep living in fantasy land and go fuck yourself.

I thought the #1 raiding guild would understand game mechanics. Too bad I picked up your necro casting in my fraps, got him also standing up, and got him dying .... maybe you should look again, before you lie more... nm, that's your normal MO.. lie cheat and steal.. I guess you learned that from your guild leader. Fucking pathetic garbage human beings
Old 06-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then, watch my video, you will see, if you go frame by frame that your necro boy stands up, brings mobs in, FD's as it comes over the hill, and those mobs then go for sitting players now at the top of the agro table thanks to your necro. Then, when AE breaks his FD, they all go dogpile his ass.. then, they let out new messages, since their primary target with primary agro, is now dead. But hey.. keep living in fantasy land and go fuck yourself.
Link to video, please? I'd love to see some evidence that supports your claim because the ones in UN don't.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any number of factors could be contributing, such as time of day/night. Perhaps go full stalker mode and check guild numbers more consistently?
aftermath was literally laughed out of the room with the "bbq" meme, i have no sympathy for your points

you are making correlations, i am just stating something which is true

riot get less people to log in for vulak batphones than they ever have
Old 06-20-2021, 12:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a game. We have the right to compete fairly on an even playing field. I'm sorry I wrote too much.
thats Rich coming from allies of Riot- the Lull pulling spirit of scale guild.
Closed Thread