Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Default Monk epic MQ KC pipe

Hey! I'm thinking about camping the KC pipe on my enchanter and then MQ it to my monk. Anyone know if this is doable?
Old 08-15-2021, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Yes, those items are routinely MQd with success.
Discord: MaCtast1c#7275
Old 08-15-2021, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Cool, will I need to charm him or something to do the hand in? Never done the quest before but I heard you need to sneak as iksar at least.
Old 08-15-2021, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Yea there was a time the MQ was iffy but I have a friend who’s done that successfully half a dozen times in the last year. You have to kill the PH in Dreadlands until Belatin spawns, he depops in 10 mins if not interacted with. Like a mid 20’s though so can just stall him via aggro.

Charm and hand in items. Monk hands in others. I did mine at level 18. Robe won’t click at 25 so tbd on that part.

Just have to get someone you trust to play the monk or a charm bud so you can swap to the monk for the final hand-in.
Old 08-15-2021, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea there was a time the MQ was iffy but I have a friend who’s done that successfully half a dozen times in the last year. You have to kill the PH in Dreadlands until Belatin spawns, he depops in 10 mins if not interacted with. Like a mid 20’s though so can just stall him via aggro.

Charm and hand in items. Monk hands in others. I did mine at level 18. Robe won’t click at 25 so tbd on that part.

Just have to get someone you trust to play the monk or a charm bud so you can swap to the monk for the final hand-in.
Awesome! I wasn’t smart enough to put the chars in different accounts. Do you happen to know if I can charm with chanter, drop charm, log into monk and do the final hand in? If not I can hopefully find some other chanter to help me out during the hand in.
Old 08-15-2021, 11:08 AM
Kobold

Monk can do the hand in by themselves with sneak. That’s how I did it solo
Old 08-15-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome! I wasn’t smart enough to put the chars in different accounts. Do you happen to know if I can charm with chanter, drop charm, log into monk and do the final hand in? If not I can hopefully find some other chanter to help me out during the hand in.
I would assume so. Really though you can keep the npc occupied or charmed until another charmer shows up. Id just enlist another hand to make it easy.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:34 AM
Fire Giant

When I did the charm on my enchanter I blurred him when we were done and he immediately despawned. Make sure whoever is doing the charm doesn’t try to mez him or whatever to keep him occupied. Since mez has a chance to blur it would really suck if the blur component kicks in and he despawns while you are switching and you lose the item. He’s a low lvl mob just let him keep beating on the enchanter.
Closed Thread