Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 03:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Monk Solo cash Camp / Monk Item list

Heya,

got a 52 Monk, my gear isnt so nice, except my fungi i dont have any good items. Since monk gear is expensive i thought about a good solo cash camp to earn money to buy some gear. Maybe someone got a good idea what camp is doable solo at this lvl.

And it there any List about Monk gear thats worth to buy it? So i can calculate how much money i need and on what stuff i spend it frist.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

What's your haste situation? If you already have a fungi your main priority should be getting your epic. Once you have epic + fungi you are basically good to go until 60. If you can't join a guild then you can buy MQs or loot rights for basically everything in the monk epic.

There is very little high plat items worth buying as a monk, except Fungi/Haste/Epic. And also Tinkerers bags as a nice to have.

As far as farming, if you don't have tinkerers bags you are very limited since you can only loot gems without going overweight.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:33 AM
Kobold

I did Grobb guards 49-54 and made quite a bit of cash during that time. A few of them green out eventually but the plat is like 500pp an hour if you kill all of them. You can also vendor/bank in the zone which is super convenient. You can probably do them to 55 since there’s still 2 blue cons (one which is 6:40 respawn timer) so the exp is not that bad.

But like jolanar said epic is really nice and not that hard to do if you got some friends to help you. I did mine in a week but then I killed brother z for the first robe. With the money I made in grobb I bought a spiked sea horse hide belt which gives nice haste and stats.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

Levels are much more important than gear. Epic + fungi will take you to 60 easily and making money at 60 is way easier/faster.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide has some ideas ... maybe https://wiki.project1999.com/Syythrak_Hide_Vest or https://wiki.project1999.com/Darksea_Harpoon? Or (as nordbear already suggested) a guard camp for pure (ie. saleable) plat.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:33 PM
Aviak

might be able to do fairies or goos in DL, faeries drop lots of velious gems. or can try to do MQs like pained soul for VP key, AC for jboots, that kinda stuff but can be a pain to find camps open
Old 09-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the advice i will have a look /salute
Closed Thread