Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 01:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't raid and yet I would still like to see a more casual server with rotations.

It's not just about raiding or even end-game content.

It's because the greedy, anti-social, competitive attitude of some has an influence on the whole server. It's why you see such ridiculous prices in Green's EC (people selling Conch Shell Horns for 2k is just one example). It's why the server is a ghost-land in many zones. It's why I often feel like I'm only playing with folks who also simultaneously play on Blue.

I'm still enjoying myself and avoiding the BS - but if there is another active server out there that is time-locked at Velious, has all classic zones, and doesn't allow boxing or RMT (although that is debatable here), please let me know...
Old 09-16-2021, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Rofl y'all are too funny getting upset like anything in rnf is going to change things...

They did have rotations on blue before velious. Class r / c / ffa. It worked well till people started making guilds with alts to add to the rotation to score extra slots...people will always try to abuse things.

I think a rotation like that would work long as they made tov like vp was back then. If you went to tov you became class C (competitive) and then had to compete instead of just waiting for your turn in line.

I forget exactly how it worked but for example one week would be CT in fear for class R..so whatever guild that was in line next got fear...then next week was class C, so competitive guilds could fight for those l, then next was ffa, meaning everyone could fight for them....then back to class R (next in line) /nod.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl y'all are too funny getting upset like anything in rnf is going to change things...

They did have rotations on blue before velious. Class r / c / ffa. It worked well till people started making guilds with alts to add to the rotation to score extra slots...people will always try to abuse things.

I think a rotation like that would work long as they made tov like vp was back then. If you went to tov you became class C (competitive) and then had to compete instead of just waiting for your turn in line.

I forget exactly how it worked but for example one week would be CT in fear for class R..so whatever guild that was in line next got fear...then next week was class C, so competitive guilds could fight for those l, then next was ffa, meaning everyone could fight for them....then back to class R (next in line) /nod.
the solution is simple alli - everyone only gets one character!
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 09-16-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be badass if they could pull it off.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be badass if they could pull it off.
P99 Black
1 account per IP
No account sharing
No legacy items
No MQ selling
Trackers can not COTH
Old 09-16-2021, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be fun, I really only like playing my war anyway, if aa existed I would never play another toon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Or make it where you can only pick one main to loot on and that's it, prices would go way down and I could finally get bis instead of competing with everyone's alts bahahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or make it where you can only pick one main to loot on and that's it, prices would go way down and I could finally get bis instead of competing with everyone's alts bahahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stick to war, we seen how ya pull on wizard, hope that helps.
Old 09-16-2021, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stick to war, we seen how ya pull on wizard, hope that helps.
Lmao yes I suck at pulling unless you want extra mobs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

Perma death. Lets do that!
Closed Thread