Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inb4 conspiracy lock. Thou shall not question thy vaccines.
Aw. Poor little victim.
Old 09-23-2021, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the reasons I like online forums is I get to meet people like you. The reason that's good is because people like you are a good reminder to the rest of us of how much more intelligent and successful we are than someone like yourself. Without those eye opening experiences, you can sometimes not realize how well off you are and how much worse it would be if you were someone like Toxigen without many friends, low IQ, etc.

So Toxigen I guess I should say thank you to you for making us appreciate what we have
I have also learned a lot from inbred morons like Toxigen.

So thank you Toxigen. I really do appreciate you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^ I like that. ^^^

whats that from?
FMA but that pic is a t-shirt
Old 09-23-2021, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ILLUMINATI ​New World Order - Reduce Global population to < 500 million and maintain in harmony with nature
Look into your own people, see your own evil. You god monsters are by far the worst people on this planet called earth. You have nothing on pizzagate or any kind of NWO.. You just need something else to blame, you lie to yourselves because that is all you god people do, go confess it to your imaginary unicorn in the sky dreamer.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh gee wiz golly gosh who'd a thunk a virus would continue to mutate and become less deadly just like every other virus in recorded history?

you brainwashed shit-for-brain idiots wont have anything to bitch about next year when this is all gone....except for that your immune systems are now forever changed (enjoy that pay-to-stay-healthy booster subscription service)
Another wet dream from the proud tinfoil boi.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone ever notice the red/blue server are microcosms of red/blue politics in action?

Like one is all lawyer quest and everyone has way too much plat and the other is all kill your neighbor quest and everyone is dead and it's a wasteland?
Old 09-23-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

lol - all the scared sheeple can do is take shots at going to an old rock band concert

do better if you can

enjoy your subscription-based immune systems!
Old 09-23-2021, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

two full pages of shit I can't see, must have 7 of agatha's retard accounts posting. Not a single person ready to have a real conversation on our fresh two tiered societies
Old 09-23-2021, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, vaccine misinformation and acting like plagues aren't real how will you ever survive.

Tired of morons like you taking every chance they can to kill grandma and mutate the plague because you want to be free to Darwin award yourself.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 09-23-2021, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol - all the scared sheeple can do is take shots at going to an old rock band concert

do better if you can

enjoy your subscription-based immune systems!
future herman cain award recipient [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

your a wolf harry! you should put this around your avatar and go join in the facebook crowd, do one of those herd immunity parties!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread