Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 07:27 PM
Banned

I may have to get it here in the next few months. I heard through the grapevine our new CEO has already said it is “unconscionable” to be working in healthcare without it. And how he plans to mandate it without giving the option for weekly testing

An unexpected twist. Not willing to walk away from a 14yr job, would probably have to change fields as well because this is just how medical is

So I’ll take the unnecessary gamble. I would say I hope it fucking kills me, but knowing the CEO, I know all I’d get is a “we regret to report losing a long-term employee” and then a lie or no explanation for the reason
Old 09-25-2021, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I may have to get it here in the next few months. I heard through the grapevine our new CEO has already said it is “unconscionable” to be working in healthcare without it. And how he plans to mandate it without giving the option for weekly testing

An unexpected twist. Not willing to walk away from a 14yr job, would probably have to change fields as well because this is just how medical is

So I’ll take the unnecessary gamble. I would say I hope it fucking kills me, but knowing the CEO, I know all I’d get is a “we regret to report losing a long-term employee” and then a lie or no explanation for the reason
For my money, you are better off with the vaccine than the virus. Even if it seems like the virus didn't do you too dirty. You're doing the mature thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and by the way, I think with respect to vax side effects mountains are being made of molehills. I'm only unvaxed yet cuz i'm a woman of leisure.

I will probably go for the traditional "attenuated virus" version of the thing instead of mRNA - i'm not sure which brand is flogging that angle just now. edit: sinopharm, sinovac. uh oh sounds unavailable
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:36 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For my money, you are better off with the vaccine than the virus. Even if it seems like the virus didn't do you too dirty. You're doing the mature thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and by the way, I think with respect to vax side effects mountains are being made of molehills. I'm only unvaxed yet cuz i'm a woman of leisure.

I will probably go for the traditional "attenuated virus" version of the thing instead of mRNA - i'm not sure which brand is flogging that angle just now. edit: sinopharm, sinovac. uh oh sounds unavailable
The two johnsons is what you want in the US, typical.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
negative, that's mrna.

there's only one johnson. unless ur talkin about mrs. johnson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2021, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
negative, that's mrna
no?

e:

Quote:
Which countries outside Europe and North America are furthest along in developing COVID-19 vaccines?
The highest-profile members of this group include Russia and China. The Sputnik V viral-vector vaccine, developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute in Russia, and the inactivated vaccines from China's Sinovac and Sinopharm have already been ordered, donated or used in dozens of countries around the world.
inactivated is different than vector?
Last edited by Whale biologist; 09-25-2021 at 07:47 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:

My family has all gotten the Pfizer. J&J had the most reported problems, Madurna second most

If I’m made infertile that’s great, condoms suck anyway and I don’t want kids. If I’m made impotent that would really suck
Old 09-25-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still know more people that died from the vaccine than from covid, wanna fight?
I'm sure you know a ton of people that died from the vaccine, after all why would someone on the internet just lie?
Old 09-25-2021, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

I take J's withdrawal from the field as a consumate surrender and demand she treat with me in PM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

-Mcoy
Old 09-25-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

If jnJ has a v2.13a maybe get that because anecdotally the 2cnd shot doesn't do much and y not be sick as fuck just once instead of twice?

Otherwise astrazenica is like a super kewl meme.
Closed Thread