Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol only one person died as a direct result of anyone else was a cop shooting an unarmed woman so get over it.
Pretending the insurrection never happened and the people smashing a cop's head in a door were just peaceful tourists isn't going to win back suburban moderates.

weird edit
Old 10-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

weird edit
I changed my post I didnt edit it, I changed the post all together, now that I see that you're f4'ing this page like it's some badge of honor instead of a sign of weakness, i edited i back in for you specifically.

my deleted statement does not stand corrected btw
Old 10-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretending the insurrection never happened and the people smashing a cop's head in a door were just peaceful tourists isn't going to win back suburban moderates.

weird edit
Words have meanings, it was not even remotely close to an "insurrection". What the taliban did in afghanistan when biden moronically pulled out suddenly was precisely the definition of an insurrection.

A bunch of larping dorks, often being *let in* to the capitol by the police, where congress resumed later that same day, is not even remotely close to satisfying that definition.

Were they stupid rubes on a mission doomed for failure? Yes. See how it's easy for me to condemn them, yet also understand what actually happened and not blow it up into something it wasn't for political maneuvering? You should be able to do the same thing for BLM rioters, which were far far more deadly to innocent people and property, but I absolutely guarantee you won't. The far left has a hard time winning hearts and minds because you are bereft of integrity or consistency.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I changed my post I didnt edit it, I changed the post all together... my deleted statement does not stand corrected btw
lol
Old 10-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

weird edit
I know how to steal their hearts
Last edited by Rogean; Yesterday at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Banned

Cops: Man, 90, Slugged Neighbor In "Get Off My Lawn" Dispute

Quote:
When police later arrived at Conrad’s residence--a $770,000, 3288-square-foot home in the gated RedTail Country Club Community--he was resting and did not want to be disturbed, his 89-year-old wife told deputies.

After his spouse convinced him to speak with cops, Conrad recalled telling the gardener to get off his lawn (pictured below). He claimed that Henson “told him to punch him in the face and at that time he punched him twice on the left side of his face.” Deputies then asked Conrad “if someone was to ask him to shoot them would he do it?” The retiree replied, “Then I would have shot him.”

Conrad, cops noted, “advised he did nothing wrong because the victim asked him to punch him in the face.”

When cops tried to explain that he had committed a battery, Conrad told them to “Get the fuck out of my house” and began to walk away. As deputies sought to take Conrad into custody, he allegedly balled up his fist and refused to place his hands behind his back. After being handcuffed, Conrad was booked into the county jail for battery and resisting police, both misdemeanors.
I personally feel a lot safer.

We all know that gardener was Mexican.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will pay you back with this cool new coin, and all is forgiven!
Attachment 15911
Last edited by Rogean; Yesterday at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Banned

Woke dorks want fewer police while poor black communities who they pretend to care about want more. What a pickle!
Old 10-06-2021, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro, Old Dude and Dems been talkin bout wiping away 2T in student loan debt cuz hammer and sickle kids got swindled by used car salesmen pretending to sell diplomas that had value. We were talkin about that and then you derailed it so you could gripe about Orange Dude some more.

It's just gotta be the bergers. No other explanation.
That 2T will go RIGHT back into the economy, because lower and middle class spend the majority of their income (unlike the rich). Money well spent.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never noticed it was the Starbucks logo as the Federal Reserve. This movie gets better every time I watch it.

-Mcoy
Closed Thread