Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Your high elf chanter looks cranky/frustrated. Is he projecting?
Gratz on pixels.
Your awesomeness is exceeded only by your humility.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your high elf chanter looks cranky/frustrated. Is he projecting?
Gratz on pixels.
Your awesomeness is exceeded only by your humility.
No don’t remind me, I hate my face

I was so excited to play P99 that I forgot you could change character faces. That’s the default high elf face. And now I’m stuck with it…

Oh in regards to grats for pixels, you must not play much (or any?) P99

Most seasoned p99 players know a set of pre-raid bis enchanter gear (aside from 3-4 outlier items) is pretty cheap. The whole set can run a frugal buyer maybe 3k. It takes no skill to acquire, just saving money and buying it from the EC tunnel

So when I referenced having pre-raid bis gear, it was to imply that I normally would’ve had more like 15-16k saved, if I had decided to be exclusively save money and not spend it on gear. So net worth is more like 15-16k since all the gear can be re-sold. And yes that’s pretty good for a first char, but not all that hard for a druid to make by soloing and porting

It’s also a lot of money to sit and rot forever, if I had quit. So I decided maybe I’ll put it towards a twink instead

Hey, let’s see your p99 char? You play, right?
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-12-2021 at 03:02 AM..
Old 10-12-2021, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I’m still playing my enchanter, saved up 13k at level 44 (with all pre-raid BiS gear, almost), did u have that much on your first char by that level?

I’ve actually been focused 90% of my char attention on farming money in preparation for Nilbog deciding to finally nerf my class. I don’t want to have wasted my time so rather than spend that on Bedlam or Zumaik’s animation, I’ll spend it instead on a twink

Do you play P99 btw? I mean currently, not years ago
Of course I still play. But I didn’t write some long whining post about how I was leaving (as though the staff or other players would care) and then be unable to actually stay away.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Enjoy your forever-compromised immune systems, idiots.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Banned

Some ppl inhaled mummy dust on purpose from smallpox victims as the first vaccine way back in the day in Africa. Before modern vaccines. The white doctor whose slaves weren't getting sick researched it and was nearly run out of town by the church for trying to get them to test vaccines.
Old 10-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I still play. But I didn’t write some long whining post about how I was leaving (as though the staff or other players would care) and then be unable to actually stay away.
Oh you play? I believe you

Let’s see a pic of your char
Old 10-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Banned

If anyone has a problem with me posting here, how about they start by re-installing the game, logging in, taking a pic of their dusty old character they haven’t logged in in years, and pretend that they are actually still playing P99

Because sometimes I get the opinion that myself and Tunabros are some of the only people posting here who actually still play the game

Also, after you do that Cd-whatever, you can remember that the main developer of the game seemed to care enough to respond to my thread to explain his developmental perspective and process. Has he responded to any of your drivel btw? Just curious
Old 10-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

I could care less if you play here or killed a man.

As long as you want to talk politics on a gaming forum with me we’re good 2 go.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy your forever-compromised immune systems, idiots.
Dr. Toxigen's magical horse paste is the only medicine I need, babyeaters.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you play? I believe you

Let’s see a pic of your char
But that’s…completely inapplicable to this situation? I never said I was leaving P99 or that I didn’t play P99 etc.

You said you were leaving but you’re still here. I never said I was going to stop playing, or leave the forums. If you whine and make a meltdown post about how you’re leaving then you should leave; otherwise it just ends up being pretty sad.

If you want to say “I’m quitting the game but staying on the forums” then okay. But if you say you’ll be seeing less of me around here (game and forums) because I’m leaving because I’m whining about something, and then you don’t leave it’s just sad like I said.
Closed Thread