Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A little roasted vegetables never hurt anybody

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said no staff cared and obviously the dev cared enough to post. I had played for what, 6 months prior to that? Do you really think a staff member is going to post and beg me to stay? Regardless, a dev posted a response to my concern which is more than you’ve got or will get with any of your trolling garbage you post

And I’m criticizing you for being too much of a pussy to prove you even play P99. So I guess we both have criticisms. Want to re-state them to each other a few more times? Because you are starting to bore me here
Wow man we should all ask for your autograph! A P99 dev responded to your post! You've made it to the big time now!
Old 10-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep dreaming. I have to respect the opinion of the person with the problem about me to care and neither you nor the other troll qualify

I welcome any other butthurt Democrats to pop in and ask “u mad bro?” whenever they want
Someone makes fun of/criticizes me = they must be a Democrat

lol wut
Old 10-13-2021, 10:05 AM
Kobold

foreign substance enters body, body creates antibodies an feels weird, case closed.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 10-13-2021, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

what a collective waste of time. if all these right-wing nut fucks and their neo lib countering fuckheads would just stop using their phones they would be happy again. unfortunately they are 100% addicted to this shit. neither of you can meme btw.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow man we should all ask for your autograph! A P99 dev responded to your post! You've made it to the big time now!
Nah, what felt like making it was when I bought my first home, or first brand new vehicle last June

Look we can keep going round and round about this, but the bottom line is that your opinion of how sad I am is completely inconsequential to me. And it has nothing to do with you being a democrat (if you are). There’s a few democrats here and many more IRL that I respect. You’re just not one of them (once again this is if you are a democrat which I’m sure you’ll claim not to be now and that’s fine)

Ima keep playing p99 until the game bores me as much as you do. Until then, if you don’t like my posts, I think there’s an ignore feature somewhere. I’ve never had to use it so I dunno exactly where though
Old 10-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah, what felt like making it was when I bought my first home, or first brand new vehicle last June

Look we can keep going round and round about this, but the bottom line is that your opinion of how sad I am is completely inconsequential to me. And it has nothing to do with you being a democrat (if you are). There’s a few democrats here and many more IRL that I respect. You’re just not one of them (once again this is if you are a democrat which I’m sure you’ll claim not to be now and that’s fine)

Ima keep playing p99 until the game bores me as much as you do. Until then, if you don’t like my posts, I think there’s an ignore feature somewhere. I’ve never had to use it so I dunno exactly where though
Careful we've got a badass here.

As far as politics, I'm a center right Republican. Never voted for a Democrat presidential candidate before 2020, when I voted for Biden because Trump really went downhill over the years.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Lmao.

Now tell your keyboard WPM.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a collective waste of time. if all these right-wing nut fucks and their neo lib countering fuckheads would just stop using their phones they would be happy again. unfortunately they are 100% addicted to this shit. neither of you can meme btw.
whgat's a neo lib?
Old 10-13-2021, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao.

Now tell your keyboard WPM.
A co-worker wanted to race some months ago so we took a typing test, and I did pretty good, beat him

But my left elbow nerve is fucked atm, which makes my pinky and ring finger numb and slow. It sucks, but just took a test here at work for ya

Not too bad with a fucked up elbow huh? Can ya beat me?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9B2BCC3C-4059-4DA2-BD58-CA6203884557.jpg (20.8 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread