Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you're lying. Your post that said "source?" was in direct response to me saying "it shows antiviral activity".

It *does*, it's a scientific fact. It is also *expected* to show antiviral activity against covid-19 specifically, but more research needs to be conducted.

That is hardly "horse paste bad lol".
Two ppl have died from using it in New Mexico.

It alters RNA just like the Vaccine (so no excuse can be made to take it over the vaccine.)

India stopped using it after they found in a study it did nothing. It is literally hydroxychloroquine all over again and right leaning groups are making a ton of money off of it.
Old 10-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Anyway, new page, back on topic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You being functionally illiterate is not me lying. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know the difference between a hypothesis and a conclusion, while you're calling me illiterate?

If something has not been "conclusively proven", that's very different than "there is no evidence for this at all and it is almost certainly false", which is how the media spun ivermectin. This paper directly contradicts that. BTW the media were also spreading paranoid hypochondria about monoclonal antibodies when trump was taking them, but now ooooops turns out they are super valuable! Womp womp.

The theory of relativity has not been "conclusively proven" either, there's just a mountain of evidence to support it. Same for evolution, same for the age of the earth and the universe. And I'm assuming you accept those things?
Old 10-14-2021, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two ppl have died from using it in New Mexico.

It alters RNA just like the Vaccine (so no excuse can be made to take it over the vaccine.)

India stopped using it after they found in a study it did nothing. It is literally hydroxychloroquine all over again and right leaning groups are making a ton of money off of it.
No, it's not. Read the paper I posted.
Old 10-14-2021, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly why the ancient greek's competed in the nude.

They knew whats up.
Old 10-14-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

But it doesn't hurt, it has 50 years of documentation showing that it's use in humans is extremely safe. And there is immense evidence it may help, based on the paper you asked me for and were then too lazy to read. I'm asked for a source, I post a source, and you don't read it.

These studies are exhaustive and carried about by people far more qualified than any of us, and it shows extreme promise for a safe drug that may ease the symptoms of covid (No botten, it is not supposed to be "an alternative to vaccines". It is a therapy for people who already *have* covid, to ease their symptoms and speed recovery. See how that's different?).
Old 10-14-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Dude, pole vaulting is pretty fucking sick
Old 10-14-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly why the ancient greek's competed in the nude.

They knew whats up.
Socrates just needed to add “or woman” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9FD1D479-5582-44B6-9923-D2EBD5DE91D5.jpg (21.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-14-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Socrates just needed to add “or woman” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facts, guys seriously. If you're out of shape, start eating right and working out. Changed my life forever. Trust me, you deserve it.
Old 10-14-2021, 05:54 PM
Banned

They are happy being miserable fatties. They think its the norm.
Closed Thread