Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up Which GM can I thank personally for my half naked 30 bard?

I just wanted to send a special warm thank you to whoever decided it was okay to strip my character, who was actively wearing an Opaline Helm, Fiery Vambraces, and Icey Greaves.

Super respectful choice guys!

Let's just delete half of someone's gear and banked items they camped that were in game because we decided that would be more fair and respectful than letting honest hard working newbs have their cake and eat it to when we left nonclassic pixels in the game from the get go!

And the cherry on top? Lets drop Hate at the same time! Because our excuse for stripping you is integrity to stayin classic, by stealing back your nonclassic pixels on the day we add them to the game!

Seriously? It isn't like I spent any less time camping those items. They were in the game and now instead of being any closer to lambent I am half naked. I wish the GM's had any idea how my stomach felt when I hit character login after coming home from my essential work to excitedly log in and go try to camp a torch for my mage on my bard, only to find out I am half naked and my bank is half empty, but Ivy etched gear is already selling like hotcakes in EC.

Thank you for making a ridiculous decision that actively hosed players and did nothing to benefit the server. The efforts of p99 staff to continually cater to the neckbeards, poopsockers, and zerg guilds while shafting John Q. Newb never ceases to amaze me after countless years of p99 blue, red, and now green.

Ya'll truly outdid yourselves this time though guys. Absolutely brilliant move. Ya got me good! Bravo! I should have seen this one coming!
Old 05-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure if you realize what a whiny bitch you sound like here. I'm guessing not, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this embarrassing screed.

Muh Icy Greaves! Muh Fiery Vambraces! How will I ever recover!?

Get a grip.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you realize what a whiny bitch you sound like here. I'm guessing not, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this embarrassing screed.

Muh Icy Greaves! Muh Fiery Vambraces! How will I ever recover!?

Get a grip.
Not sure you realize what you sound like replying that... but cool comment bro.

I don't think ANYONE would be pleased to log in to see their helm, arms, and legs missing from their character, regardless of what those pieces are. I logged in to my half naked main. It didn't feel good. There is 0 reason for that to ever happen to a player.

I shared the experience of what they did and how it effected me in a negative way, and how unfair that felt. If you don't like it cool? I don't care.

Did you spend a single second thinking what that felt like or just decide to mock others because of your own frustrations and social inadequacies?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

You sound really angry and mad about a free game. Please tell us more about your rights to an opalescent helm.

I would like to assure you that the item will be back in the game pretty soon.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Kobold

The only gear a bard needs is its instruments, if you cant play a bard naked then you miswell play another class cause you suck at playing a bard, bards are one of the least gear dependent classes in the game other then their instruments.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound really angry and mad about a free game. Please tell us more about your rights to an opalescent helm.

I would like to assure you that the item will be back in the game pretty soon.
I am not mad about any specific items. I am disturbed GM's would strip my character of items he went and looted.

Good luck to any of you who log in to a half naked character for no reason. Nice opinion you have there.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Take your other items off please

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your other items off please

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/dancing naked at neriak strip club for tips so I can afford to be fully clothed again, come see me
Old 05-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Damn thats harsh OP! Id be pretty sour of that happened to me as well.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/dancing naked at neriak strip club for tips so I can afford to be fully clothed again, come see me
That's more like it.
Closed Thread