Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 08:12 PM
Aviak

Default Lore for the various Dragons in TOV

Anyone by chance have any knowledge of the Lore they had for the many Dragons in Temple of Veeshan. wiki has very abbreviated versions for some, however there's not a lot of backstory for the current setup of mobs in the zone beyond "LTK may be the oldest dragon of all etc. etc. dozekar was cursed, Lord Vyemm hard fight". You get my meaning behind it. Would be great if someone knows if Verant/Sony had a larger history for these Lords/Ladies since it's rumored kunark/velious had been initially targeted to be launched with classic. thanks
Old 09-13-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dozekar has the cruel fate of being resurrected to be killed by mortals who utilize the Halls of Testing to train. He has known countless painful deaths and can never rest. Dragons do not kill dragons by their own laws - resulting in this creatively cruel eternal punishment.

It is whispered that Dozekar's crime was his mating with a dragon of a different element, resulting in the birth of Kerafyrm.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of the "lore" on the Wiki is just dramatic stuff someone made up and added. I think some of it is Filbus's writing. I personally don't think we should be inserting our own lore ideas into the Wiki.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Everquest Lore: Dozekar the Cursed & the Halls of Testing
Worth a clack^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of the "lore" on the Wiki is just dramatic stuff someone made up and added. I think some of it is Filbus's writing. I personally don't think we should be inserting our own lore ideas into the Wiki.
Sounds like a handsome brave Dark Man of Odus swooped in and saved your girl after she was caught with a jug of jumjum being accosted by nillipuss.

i'll add this to the wiki later for historical accuracy.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-14-2020 at 12:01 AM..
Closed Thread