Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 01:14 PM
Banned

Wiki monkeys playing the wiki more than the game

Pretty sure baler and Loramim are the same person
Old 08-16-2021, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablackgoku1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for those who dont have a fungi or any twink gear, which stats should be focused on to reduce the amount of damage taken?

I'm finding at lvl 40 I get beaten up so much in splitpaw and need to wait 6 mins for mend to pop before killing another tech mal
Stop soloing as a melee at level 40, even as a monk. It's a bad idea. Even monks with a 200k twink budget duo with shamans.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablackgoku1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for those who dont have a fungi or any twink gear, which stats should be focused on to reduce the amount of damage taken?

I'm finding at lvl 40 I get beaten up so much in splitpaw and need to wait 6 mins for mend to pop before killing another tech mal
At 40 I kept doing guards in HHK focusing the top two floors, two at the zone line, and guards in the basement.

40 is when the shift in damage taken begins to dramatically effect you and some fights will just be pure bad luck with a blue landing multiple max hits. Don't afraid to feign and start over.

Also, for 40-50 I found using a 2h and weaving in fist hits to be very necessary to out DPS the mob.

Also, remember that using FD on a mob below 20% will cause them to flee even if you have low HP as well.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop soloing as a melee at level 40, even as a monk. It's a bad idea. Even monks with a 200k twink budget duo with shamans.
Saying what needs to be said. Mobs do seem to start ramping up in difficulty with levels much more than players around this spot.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:01 AM
Fire Giant

Great guide! Thanks for sharing!

The mobs auto-membluring under level 35 was news to me! Explains what a monk in my group in paw the other night wouldn't...couldn't figure out how he was splitting stuff so inexplicably fast lol
Old 08-17-2021, 03:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as a 200k twink monk, I solo'd just fine 1-55 thanks.

From 40, just do CT to 45/6. Then do specs/loio goblins to 51. Then HHK/Hole to 55. I solo'd large portions of 55-60 as well in Perma and the Hole. Don't forget to bring bandages.

I'd say 45+ it steps up a level, then again 51+ then yet again 57+.
Old 08-17-2021, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as a 200k twink monk, I solo'd just fine 1-55 thanks.

From 40, just do CT to 45/6. Then do specs/loio goblins to 51. Then HHK/Hole to 55. I solo'd large portions of 55-60 as well in Perma and the Hole. Don't forget to bring bandages.

I'd say 45+ it steps up a level, then again 51+ then yet again 57+.
Context of the thread is levelling gearing brand new, babe.

Good to have context for what works at different gear levels though.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

I stand by my soloing path advice twinked or not. It overlaps with the guide mainly, but adds a couple places (namely, Cazic Thule and the Hole).
Old 08-17-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiki monkeys playing the wiki more than the game

Pretty sure baler and Loramim are the same person
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I like getting into the wiki game.

I need to do some work on the guide so I can hit Sesserdrix's level.
Closed Thread