Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 11:17 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest815 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually couldn't care a less i turn the sound off. I was honestly just curious when they patch because nobody wants the server to go down and its way too buggy. Its a little late anyways as ive progressed through most of the quests where all the quests / dialogue were broken and can deal w the sound.
I appreciate that you reported actual content bugs in other threads; they are now fixed and waiting for a patch. Bug reports involving newbie content are not common due to most players powering through lower levels. For you personally it might be too late, but everyone following the same steps in the future won't experience the same issues.

Regarding the weather, after reviewing test logs, it should soon function much better. The frequency and duration of weather events feels okay on development, but still might need further tuning. I'll leave that for feedback after the patch.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate that you reported actual content bugs in other threads; they are now fixed and waiting for a patch. Bug reports involving newbie content are not common due to most players powering through lower levels. For you personally it might be too late, but everyone following the same steps in the future won't experience the same issues.

Regarding the weather, after reviewing test logs, it should soon function much better. The frequency and duration of weather events feels okay on development, but still might need further tuning. I'll leave that for feedback after the patch.
Thanks.

Perhaps a single thread which has a very short summary of issues that were addressed over time could help.

It would help players see the work you put in.
Old 09-27-2021, 10:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks.

Perhaps a single thread which has a very short summary of issues that were addressed over time could help.

This is the way.
Old 09-27-2021, 11:02 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks.

As developers make changes, we add them to an internal changelog which is posted publicly when a patch occurs.

If you want to see individual changes and the most commentary, it is best to read them in the bug report where the issue was resolved.

i.e. Click my forum name, then click Statistics, then click Find all posts by nilbog.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Kobold

not sure if this one has been fixed or the druids are at work because i notice a significantly less amount of rain and thunder and because of the variety of lvls of mobs i was able to stay in the same zones.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

There is a thread on how to turn it off, don't have the link, you just have to modify a config file.
Old 10-16-2021, 02:19 PM
Kobold

the last week or so has been pretty bad for this.

i even have several screenshots from players who are complaining because of this.