Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 12:18 PM
Aviak

First update, we are live and kicking butts at KFC/Paw right now with level 20/30 characters. If you are around, /who all Dusk and you can join us any time you want
Old 09-30-2021, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every Green guild posting in the Blue Guild section is posting in the wrong subforum. Green people don't read that stuff, why would they?
You post it in the blue guild subforum like everyone else. You also don't use vulgar language when trying to recruit people to your guild. I will have this post removed at once.
Old 09-30-2021, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You post it in the blue guild subforum like everyone else. You also don't use vulgar language when trying to recruit people to your guild. I will have this post removed at once.
I’m actually more likely to join seeing vulgar language

You and your delicate eyes don’t speak for everyone
Old 10-01-2021, 04:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I m sorry if I offended you in any ways since it was not the objective of the initial post.

In order to further this very interesting debate about the use of "cursing", i found this article to be quite the interesting read.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ed-vocabulary/

Finally to answer your initial remark of not being in the right subforum, i checked again and the goal of "Green and Teal Discussion" Subforum is Discussion related to Project 1999 Green and Teal.
I find that wanting to build a community for euro and SEA people on green is a subject worthy of being discussed. Creating a guild is just the medium, not the final purpose.

Re finally, i wish you the best in all your endeavors and thank you for your different remarks and comments.

Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2021, 09:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I m sorry if I offended you in any ways since it was not the objective of the initial post.

In order to further this very interesting debate about the use of "cursing", i found this article to be quite the interesting read.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ed-vocabulary/

Finally to answer your initial remark of not being in the right subforum, i checked again and the goal of "Green and Teal Discussion" Subforum is Discussion related to Project 1999 Green and Teal.
I find that wanting to build a community for euro and SEA people on green is a subject worthy of being discussed. Creating a guild is just the medium, not the final purpose.

Re finally, i wish you the best in all your endeavors and thank you for your different remarks and comments.

Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apology accepted. Try cleaning up the language next time. Most players here are educated Americans, with children that play. This isn't some eastern European hang out for the depraved.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Orc

Get over yourself, disease. Vulgar language is classic
Old 10-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Kobold

Alternatively, if the language offends you, stop reading the forums?
Old 10-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alternatively, if the language offends you, stop reading the forums?
This isn't about you and me Jerri!
Old 10-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Could you remove the vulgar language from your guild recruitment post(lol?). Your post is also in the wrong subforum. How do you expect people to join your guild when you can't even follow simple forum rules?
Fuck this aptly named guy ^
Old 10-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck this aptly named guy ^
A right and a wrong doesn't equal a wrong and I can admit when I'm wrong. This is also borderline gay bashing so I would watch it before you're removed from these forums.
Closed Thread