Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent, then yes, he's a celebrity. So much of RnF comes back to unclear definitions. We assume so often and have no appetite for understanding or curiosity. Few people have any will or seeming capacity for nuance. So good that that you and I are now on the same page! It's good to reach agreement when so few seem able. He's a celebrity in the way Steve Erkel or Bozo the Clown is a celebrity. Thank you. <3
Mad because bad.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that dotguv is a celebrity to AM these days. Can’t obsess over those pixels they used to get because that ship is sailing, so pick out Dotguv! I keep trying to catch him AFK so I can make a collage but I’ve only gotten like 2 pictures so far. Not going so well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughing about Dotguv traces back quite a while. He was apped and regularly AFK'd FD when there were things to be done, or he added himself to kill logs with very questionable (i.e. ridiculous) reasons for not appearing on the log. He eventually got the boot, at which point he was repeatedly spotted FD AFK in other places, and thus it became a running joke.

Dotguv pictures and the Where's Waldo edit predate any recent pixel shortages. We just love to joke around, and the increasing absurdity of where/when he would FD AFK turned it into a meme.
Closed Thread