Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry guys, they said no PVP server planned.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-27-2019, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry guys, they said no PVP server planned.
Well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression no new big content drops, new servers, etc was a part of some sort of legal agreement between Daybreak Games and P99 staff and has been that way for years, thus in part anyway, the pending discord server sitting untouched for several years. The new green server could indicate a change in whatever legal agreement may exist.

Therefore red99 wipe and relaunch confirmed.

Wipe it clean 2023
Old 04-28-2019, 04:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL i made that map and PMed it to Sirken YEARS ago
You're a legend.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression no new big content drops, new servers, etc was a part of some sort of legal agreement between Daybreak Games and P99 staff and has been that way for years, thus in part anyway, the pending discord server sitting untouched for several years. The new green server could indicate a change in whatever legal agreement may exist.
Maybe they are going to give us instances, like the progression servers on live.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Happy for those who wanted this, but personally no interest in another non pvp server
Old 04-28-2019, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then again, the "green" tint opening screen might have been the "green" light Daybreak gave Rogean to charge "green" backs to run a "green" server...

What was the monthly subscription cost in Classic, Kunark, and Velious time lines?
Will subscribe multiple accounts if P99 devs come to a licensing arrangement with Daybreak.
Last edited by AenorVZ; 04-28-2019 at 08:45 AM..
Old 04-28-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy for those who wanted this, but personally no interest in another non pvp server
What is this exactly? Or do we not know?

Also HB wtf do you come to these forums anymore if you aren't intrested in a PVP server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-28-2019, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Any word on if we will be able to box Blue and Green servers like you can with Red and Blue?
Old 04-28-2019, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Green server is a decent idea but just launch it with the patches already released. Pre-ban everything that has been banned already and make all the changes when a new expansion is released.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green server is a decent idea but just launch it with the patches already released. Pre-ban everything that has been banned already and make all the changes when a new expansion is released.
The staff has put a lot of effort into making it possible for the server to progress along the classic timeline (as part of their larger goal to emulate classic EQ as well as possible). I think it's rather unlikely that they would throw out all that work and only do two patches for Kunark/Velious.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread