Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the #1 reason I refuse to buy an iPhone and this new thing. It's not even a hardware or software failing. Apple purposely disables this functionality to force you to use itunes/their shitty accessories/upgrades/encourage purchasing through iTunes instead of just transfering the music 90%* of their consumers already have on their computer.

* I pulled this number out of my ass.
What do you mean? you can upload all the music from you PC to itunes easy as hell. i do it all the time after ripping the songs from HD youtube videos man i love pirating

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 01-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Send a message via ICQ to vageta31 Send a message via AIM to vageta31 Send a message via Yahoo to vageta31

The point being, Apple insists on using proprietary methods/filetypes to ensure you *must* use their software instead of allowing the Ipod to function like any other USB hard drive that allows you to drag and drop to your hearts content.

iTunes is a resource hog and a pain to use. I prefer media player to iTunes as it is much faster and simpler to use.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I feel sorry for i-pod / i-phone users.

Go Droid!!!
Closed Thread