Fetishize being a slave. 2 22.22%
Owning slaves. 4 44.44%
Saudi slavery built the towers and Bush tore them down. 5 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shibari?
I learned a few basics but some of the more complicated knots are beautiful. Unfortunately I'd fall asleep from boredom watching someone get tied up.
I think it's all about being tied up and having the ropes hit your erogenous zones just right?

Japanese take pleasure in their work and in details. Yeah, it's work to do the knots. Just look at the tea ceremony though.

I doubt whoever Ibetweenk was hooking up with was really woke in a Japanese way. Maybe an anime weeb way.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i concur w this sorta. slave fetishism doesn't have to erode your soul when presented in an episodic format, like what the AAA games publishing industry has innovated in order to better serve our whims in mid-sized chunks. I know you are more of a old school big-experience gamer though and I respect that.

yeah, he calls it kinbaku and seemed familiar with a number of styles and jappy words I can't recall right now. I'm totally novice at the intricate tying stuff. He seemed pretty autistic about it, in a good way, and was proud of how much he practiced and how fast he is at tying.

hardly even that. he used "trump voter" derogatorily during his mansplaining. like, dude, what do u think ur interviewing for? he hasnt figured out ppl for whom tax burden is an active concern are just smiling & nodding when he says this .

I want to explain also that this boy was perfectly charming & knowledgable, cute enough to pass the 2nd interview, and was well on his way to securing a meeting the boss when his consumption of a single alcoholic beverage purchased at baboon bar price (he couldnt afford a tip tho) took his IQ under my minimum threshold.
I'm glad you have some standards. (this didn't sound very nice, but I don't know a better way of putting it)
Closed Thread