Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-26-2023, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Server staff put ED through the dry wall.

Rip until next time.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-26-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server staff put ED through the dry wall.

Rip until next time.
How’s it going in the UK jimjam? I hear Keir Starmer is your next prime minister and it’s not going to be close
Old 02-26-2023, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How’s it going in the UK jimjam? I hear Keir Starmer is your next prime minister and it’s not going to be close
It's not great. I wish Keir Starmer all the best, but he needs to get moguls on his side. If he does that it won't be the country that gets put first. The core is rotten - the city has been built on money laundering for centuries really. The NHS has been taken to pieces and the support for tomorrow's workforce continues to be pulled out beneath them. The kind of damage being done takes decades to fully manifest, it won't be walked back for a long time.

I'm in a fortuitous position where I can avoid the worst of it. I can't wait until I get to jump ship to Greece again. Passive income, spreading well-being, Souvlaki and beers on the beach. Camping on the mountainside. Providing for the future generation.

Speaking of shade of trees, we plan to put down some more orchards and lettings. The crisis in Greece was great opportunity. We'll catch UK on the bounce back.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not great. I wish Keir Starmer all the best, but he needs to get moguls on his side. If he does that it won't be the country that gets put first. The core is rotten - the city has been built on money laundering for centuries really. The NHS has been taken to pieces and the support for tomorrow's workforce continues to be pulled out beneath them. The kind of damage being done takes decades to fully manifest, it won't be walked back for a long time.

I'm in a fortuitous position where I can avoid the worst of it. I can't wait until I get to jump ship to Greece again. Passive income, spreading well-being, Souvlaki and beers on the beach. Camping on the mountainside. Providing for the future generation.

Speaking of shade of trees, we plan to put down some more orchards and lettings. The crisis in Greece was great opportunity. We'll catch UK on the bounce back.
How far from the throne is your lady love?
Old 02-26-2023, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The UK is just a work island. I think increasingly people either get educated and leave, or come to work and then leave when they convert their money back. That's not good.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The UK is just a work island. I think increasingly people either get educated and leave, or come to work and then leave when they convert their money back. That's not good.
Sorry to hear that you guys
Old 02-28-2023, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Swish, move to the US. We have plenty of land and need people who work. 75% of the population is fucking useless. If you can hammer a nail you can make it here