Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 11:37 AM
Aviak

Default Wayfarers Haven Anniversary

Good Morning Everquest Enthusiasts!

SIX YEARS!

It's that time of year I like to remind my friends to come say hello.

Pop on to run a few anniversary quests, tell me what's happening in your life and where you are enjoying playing Everquest these days.

For those of you who don't know about our server, we are currently in Legacy of Ykesha era heading toward Lost Dungeons of Norrath. Some of us box, just like some of you, but it is actually allowed on our server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One forum account - 3 characters max in game at one time (including bazaar mule) - unlimited character accounts! Make all new characters on a separate account so you can mix and match later.

Join us in discord and type !install for fast, free, and easy set up! (SO easy. No editing files, no finding downloads. ANYONE can set this up in minutes) Link to join Discord is in the top right of the forums: https://www.wayfarershaven.com/index.php

The custom anniversary quests reward coins to purchase special items. Run to the top of an empty Velketor's Labyrinth and earn a coin! Sound easy? Give it a try! For only 5 of these coins you can purchase illusion masks. Get Ogre frontal stun immunity AND have a clickable mask to change race!

Sunday evening, join us for our famous "Coppermart". A weekly event held in the bazaar for new players. Veteran players donate gear and items for new players to take turns to buying for 1 copper each.

I look forward to seeing my old friends come back for our anniversary quests and meeting new people who enjoy Everquest as much as I do!

You know me - ah
Old 03-20-2021, 12:01 PM
Banned

good bye
Old 03-20-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

isnt wayfarer's like named after GoD era content? bad branding smells liek bad execution, smells like bad IQs in teh player base
Old 03-20-2021, 03:56 PM
Banned

nice ad
Old 03-20-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Cmon keykey
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-20-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

No thank you, does that bad person still play there who was banned from p99. You know the guy he use to spin his meat in ec tunnel. Then lost his mind and started calling rogean at work. This reads like a fan fic but it actually happened.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isnt wayfarer's like named after GoD era content? bad branding smells liek bad execution, smells like bad IQs in teh player base
The wayfarers brotherhood starts in LDoN which they are about to hit no?

But yeah Luclin+ content sucks mostly so dunk away I guess.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No thank you, does that bad person still play there who was banned from p99. You know the guy he use to spin his meat in ec tunnel. Then lost his mind and started calling rogean at work. This reads like a fan fic but it actually happened.
No, he isn't playing EQ any longer.

It's a shame the server took the hit for him joining.

I actually encouraged him to play there to distract him from his "activities". I think everyone knows I always have the best interest of P99 at heart. I consider the staff I worked with friends, even though we don't communicate any longer.

I realize WFH is not for everyone, and I'm not trying to pull anyone away from P99 who is enjoying P99.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

To bad we can't actually ship you to Siberia.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

1/10