Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-01-2022, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I get a summary of this thread?
it's mostly keeping track of all the end times stuff so we can figure out teh pattern.

Lets update where each of us think we are:

For me, I think we're in phase 4 of a multi phase tribulation, this one will be georgical disasters, we had 3 years since this all started and it's been one each of plague, fires, floods.

We've also got some pretty solid rumors of wars so that's another good sign.

I have seen the requirement to show your right hand or forehead to purchase goods so that's kind of checked off the box too.

Basically unless we see some major change I think we have enough data in this thread to prove that we've got about another 6 years or so left in us.
Old 01-01-2022, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

jeffery epstien, just hiding in plain sight.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeffery epstien, just hiding in plain sight.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ohohnonono jib u have schizofrenia or w/e its callled and spelled and u need medications!

(I know it's NOT spelled like that)
Old 01-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

*rants about tribulation:

*shows pic of jeffery epstine lookin mfer: "you crazy!"
Old 01-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'd like to see AT&T do a take on this again to accuratly predict the next 30 years.

"have you ever used a high speed boring company elevator to get to the bottom level of section 50 to work the mines? You will"

or

"have you ever not worked a day in your life because spacex astroid mining has provided more than a basic income for everyone on earth? You will"

I wonder which one is right.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Yes! I need another pass at these commercials because I think our hive mind is pretty good at actually predicting the future and Idk what the hive mind thinks our future is gonna be like right now.

I mean, I have a pretty good idea, but I cant believe my crazy ass is right..
Old 01-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Are we landing on this or actually trying to divert it's trajetory?

Scientists plan to land on Apophis, an ominous asteroid set for a rare Earth flyby

Can 3rd party people figure out where these astroids are going or does it require the reptoid controlled governments only?

Quote:
Apophis is classified as "potentially hazardous" due to its proximity and size. Earlier this year, NASA ruled out the possibility that the asteroid poses any threat of colliding with Earth when it passes closer to us than the ring of large communications satellites in geostationary orbits.
Quote:
The plan is to observe and map Apophis the whole way to look for possible changes in its structure as a result of its close encounter with Earth and our planet's gravitational forces.
Don't look up!
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-03-2022 at 02:49 PM..
Old 01-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Here's my 30 year AT$T comercial:

Quote:
The first trumpet brings devastation to the earth itself.

“The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up” (Revelation 8:7).
"Have you ever fought in world war 3? around 2025-ish, you will"

Quote:
The second trumpet is targeted towards the seas.

“The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed” (Revelation 8:8-9).
"Have you ever seen Yellowstone explode while the world is in the throws of a world war? You will."

Quote:
The third trumpet affects the water supply which brings death to many people.

“The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water — the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter” (Revelation 8:10-11).
"Did you believe jibartik when he said that apathos would hit the earth in 2029? You were starting to."

Quote:
The fourth trumpet attacks the sky affecting the sun, moon, and stars

“The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night” (Revelation 8:12).
"Have you ever wondered if you would survive the movie: The Road? You wont."
Old 01-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Banned

I have a confession to make.

I paid $15 for the Skyrim Anniversery Edition upgrade and am playing it vanilla unmodded with CCC (creator clubs pre-packed content) only to see how long it takes until it gets an unrecoverable crash. The $15 is worth it.

playing a mage on a lonely green server made me do it

we'll see! i give it 1 week, or like 120 hrs.

i did order some kosher matza and hummus from my publix instacart! <3 tho!

so ready for yellowstone at least!

Jibartik I already hung out with the apostles myself personally in 2019! they each had a room with me. my old self in chains and my new self felt very bad for abandoining HIM. Plus satan.

I caved tho after calling on the light and the guardian angels (directed at the constellation directly above me in space and on the spot I was in to SAVE, like in the literal jesus saves way these people) i did also call on satan to unleash devils and torture a man... later, i think, i INSTANTLY felt bad and he started screaming and begging forgiveness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. so i think i just created the heavenly apocolypse on earth and the guys with the bibles on the unit (psych ward were like, dude! rly!>>! it's a perfect day, just chill and enjoy the halos)

like he was just going nuts

i was like 'fuck' and did my little summon ritual in my head and telaphatically called out to the devils (aliens) and they came and got him, he started crying in torment and begging god for mercy moments later

ever since he's been way chilled out and calm, i feel like his soul was lobotomized, injured tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i really feel fucking bad about that

i later gave him some of my food from my tray tho that i didnt want, like milk cartens, applesauce and juice containers, and cookies and stuff and forgave him-- i didn't speak allowed any of this it just happened exactly like that

i've since asked satan to plz chill the f'ck out. i know he doesn't have to listen to me tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am sorry tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I shouldn't have done that! and I stopped doing it!

there's definately a lot of devils loose on the planet and we each call them into being with our angry prayers and stuff, and like uncareful wild prayers to do this or that for ppl or against ppl --- just realize u will never bring world peace by praying for it and if a devil answers it will never work, u will get like another hillary born to the world that way
Last edited by starkind; 01-03-2022 at 03:24 PM..
Old 01-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a confession to make.

I paid $15 for the Skyrim Anniversery Edition upgrade and am playing it vanilla unmodded with CCC (creator clubs pre-packed content) only to see how long it takes until it gets an unrecoverable crash. The $15 is worth it.

playing a mage on a lonely green server made me do it

we'll see! i give it 1 week, or like 120 hrs.

i did order some kosher matza and hummus from my publix instacart! <3 tho!

so ready for yellowstone at least!

Jibartik I already hung out with the apostles myself personally in 2019! they each had a room with me. my old self in chains and my new self felt very bad for abandoining HIM. Plus satan.

I caved tho after calling on the light and the guardian angels (directed at the constellation directly above me in space and on the spot I was in to SAVE, like in the literal jesus saves way these people) i did also call on satan to unleash devils and torture a man... later, i think, i INSTANTLY felt bad and he started screaming and begging forgiveness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. so i think i just created the heavenly apocolypse on earth and the guys with the bibles on the unit (psych ward were like, dude! rly!>>! it's a perfect day, just chill and enjoy the halos)

like he was just going nuts

i was like 'fuck' and did my little summon ritual in my head and telaphatically called out to the devils (aliens) and they came and got him, he started crying in torment and begging god for mercy moments later

ever since he's been way chilled out and calm, i feel like his soul was lobotomized, injured tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i really feel fucking bad about that

i later gave him some of my food from my tray tho that i didnt want, like milk cartens, applesauce and juice containers, and cookies and stuff and forgave him-- i didn't speak allowed any of this it just happened exactly like that

i've since asked satan to plz chill the f'ck out. i know he doesn't have to listen to me tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am sorry tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I shouldn't have done that! and I stopped doing it!

there's definately a lot of devils loose on the planet and we each call them into being with our angry prayers and stuff, and like uncareful wild prayers to do this or that
Lol