Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm, they don't recognize cognitive decline, because they are all old and mentally demented. Then the younger folks realize that their party leadership is just useful idiots, and keep them in place to be the mouthpiece of their agenda.

sounds like american politics to me!
Complaining about cognitive decline when you prefer Trump in office is like pointing out a stain on someone's shirt while you're covered in shit.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you believe this is a worldwide conspiracy organized by every scientist, governing body of every country, and corporation with biological or pharmaceutical labs.

Isn't it much more likely that you're just a gullible fucking idiot that can't fact check the conspiracy sources that come up with this retarded shit?
why would you need, "every scientist, governing body of every country, and corporation with biological or pharmaceutical labs."

You only need a small handful of people in the right positions of power to pull this off.

You can find ALL OF THEM at bilderberg group meetings.

Most academic types are ideological dreamers with no balls and do as they are told, anyone who resists you fire, cancel or suicide.

MSM won't carry anything but 1 narrative, and anyone who says otherwise is shut down, so then 99.9% of the population only ever receives your narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complaining about cognitive decline when you prefer Trump in office is like pointing out a stain on someone's shirt while you're covered in shit.
if you had half a sense about anything in the world, you would know by now that I won't vote for trump again.

but you don't, so you vomit up trash all day long.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Banned

"Lower gas prices" is the most transparently cheap talking point by any politician, it's maybe one step above warren pretending to drink a beer on zoom in terms of condescending pandering.

Not that gas prices shouldn't be lower, of course, because this is a fuckin disaster right now.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Lower gas prices" is the most transparently cheap talking point by any politician, it's maybe one step above warren pretending to drink a beer on zoom in terms of condescending pandering.

Not that gas prices shouldn't be lower, of course, because this is a fuckin disaster right now.
Gas (energy) is the only commodity that impacts every demographic at the same time.

Everyone doesn't buy the same clothes, food, housing, etc etc

Everyone buys gasoline.

Energy is the biggest political issue in the modern world, and it won't change unless the world reverts to its pre-industrial lifestyle
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Biden and Dems makin Americans suffer on purpose cuz of global warming hoax
Banned

Also, with how eager everyone is to accuse one another of being a conspiracy theorist, it probably really would be very easy for a couple BFF's in positions of power to pull off some insane shit. Because the populace is perfectly conditioned to deny it.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden and Dems makin Americans suffer on purpose cuz of global warming hoax
Yep.

Psaki slipped up and spat that shit out at a recent presser

i posted it twice here
Old 03-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Also, with how eager everyone is to accuse one another of being a conspiracy theorist, it probably really would be very easy for a couple BFF's in positions of power to pull off some insane shit. Because the populace is perfectly conditioned to deny it.
Ya, if I were to do something sketchy, I would flood the internet and news with fake theories similar but different to my sketchy activities

Then the public becomes conspiracy fatigued and just dismisses all of them without consideration, including my true one
Old 03-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, if I were to do something sketchy, I would flood the internet and news with fake theories similar but different to my sketchy activities

Then the public becomes conspiracy fatigued and just dismisses all of them without consideration, including my true one
Exactly!

What is a better cover for your super-secret experimental aircraft in nevada, than alien extraterrestrials who are already doing god-knows-what around the world?

Nobody can ever reach an agreed upon consensus, because both are true, and you're playing all sides against themselves!
Old 03-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Banned

The term has just been completely hijacked.

If somebody doesn't believe the earth is round or that we landed on the moon, it makes sense to call them a conspiracy theorist because there is a mountain of decades and centuries-old data to disprove that notion.

When somebody says "Hey I think maybe the lab leak sorta makes sense, maybe?" that person is just exhibiting healthy scientific skepticism. It's just a proposal, so just as that person can't claim it's definitely true, it also makes no sense to claim it's definitely *not* true. It's a totally nascent idea that needs exploration. The earth being round and the simple physics of the moon landing don't really need more exploration. We understand those just fine, after decades of hard rigorous work.