Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #521  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:15 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where have we heard that before...
Imagine thinking robbing Peter to pay Paul is going to 'stimulate' the economy

Just confirms proven plagiarists who pretend to be developing vaccines for Big Pharma on elf boards are clueless morons
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

How about if you have your loans paid off, and you ever get a salary that is above the median wage, then suddenly the loans kick in when you file taxes?

There's like a million ways to make equitable loan relief.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-21-2022 at 03:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine believing Biden was going to pay off your student loan debt with his unicorn money and bragging about it only to realize it was a bait and switch vote buying scheme and he never intended to pay off a damn thing
Every year there's a broken promise and they just go back and vote for him.

It's like an endless cycle of a battered wife getting punched in the face by her alcoholic husband, then runs off to live with her parents, then comes back to the husband where he punches her in the nose the moment he answers the door, then she goes back to her parents, then she goes back to him where he again punches her right in the face the moment he answers the door and this entire time she's smiling and making fun of other wives and bragging about the "wonderful" relationship she is in.

It's an abusive relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:34 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every year there's a broken promise and they just go back and vote for him.

It's like an endless cycle of a battered wife getting punched in the face by her alcoholic husband, then runs off to live with her parents, then comes back to the husband where he punches her in the nose the moment he answers the door, then she goes back to her parents, then she goes back to him where he again punches her right in the face the moment he answers the door and this entire time she's smiling and making fun of other wives and bragging about the "wonderful" relationship she is in.

It's an abusive relationship.
They got played so badly

You even had total deadbeat losers bragging on elf forums that Biden was going to pay for their kid's college. No shame in admitting they are total cucks and actually boasting about it as if it was a badge of honor to be a failed parent
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:35 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

HOPE & CHANGE!

(hope you dont notice we ain't changing shit!)


[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-21-2022 at 03:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 11-21-2022, 04:21 PM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 3,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every year there's a broken promise and they just go back and vote for him.

It's like an endless cycle of a battered wife getting punched in the face by her alcoholic husband, then runs off to live with her parents, then comes back to the husband where he punches her in the nose the moment he answers the door, then she goes back to her parents, then she goes back to him where he again punches her right in the face the moment he answers the door and this entire time she's smiling and making fun of other wives and bragging about the "wonderful" relationship she is in.

It's an abusive relationship.
Politicians lie to get elected, so what?

Wall not up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death View Post
Covid is real
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking robbing Peter to pay Paul is going to 'stimulate' the economy

Just confirms proven plagiarists who pretend to be developing vaccines for Big Pharma on elf boards are clueless morons
Hello free education through military enlistment that then indoctrinating into an institute that often breeds more Republicans.

trying cry not fair when democrat try it?
Last edited by Botten; 11-21-2022 at 04:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 11-21-2022, 04:34 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wall not up.
Because they blocked Trump from doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 11-21-2022, 04:35 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello free education through military enlistment that then indoctrinating into an institute that often breeds more Republicans.
You must not know many vets then.

That process just breeds anti-social alcoholics.
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 11-21-2022, 04:35 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They got played so badly

You even had total deadbeat losers bragging on elf forums that Biden was going to pay for their kid's college. No shame in admitting they are total cucks and actually boasting about it as if it was a badge of honor to be a failed parent
Imagine you didn't realize it has happen:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/16/ed-d...borrowers.html

And that it will be more common place soon due to results.

All while the republicans are still stupidly threatening to go after SS.

flail more
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.