Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-30-2022, 12:50 PM
Banned

I’ve watched almost al of these. Surprisingly, Honduras has been the most unsafe/sketchy, and that’s including Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, etc. But it might be because he picks safer areas when he can

I dunno, something about seeing all these places he goes has been interesting for me. I watch these before bed lately

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-30-2022, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stand in front of a mirror and read your post out loud, and every time you come to a quotation make the air-quotes gesture with your hands and make that face with the raised eyebrows to indicate that you're doing the air-quotes. You'll have to do seven of them.

Remove all quotes and middle-of-the-sentence caps and read it again. So much better, amirite?
"Just" did that "10 times" Yout turn, friend! Try "15" times. " [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Middle of the sentence caps are almost never intentional but an annoying autocap smartphphoje feature i and alot of others are too lazy or uncaring to Decapitapize my friend.

My mild critiques of your viewing habits have derailed this train a little [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] better call my uncle in to fix this wild train ride!
Last edited by Raj; 04-30-2022 at 02:37 PM..
Old 04-30-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve watched almost al of these. Surprisingly, Honduras has been the most unsafe/sketchy, and that’s including Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, etc. But it might be because he picks safer areas when he can

I dunno, something about seeing all these places he goes has been interesting for me. I watch these before bed lately

Are these the causes of mass immigration, or the effects.

The democrats would call you racist for asking.
Old 04-30-2022, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Cool Elon Musk's 1st wife describes their relationship

Elon Musk's 1st wife describes their relationship
Old 04-30-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take notes ladies: play hard to get with an incel, when they make a billion, it's going to be harder to get some of it.

Edit: that was a great video.
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-30-2022 at 04:13 PM..
Old 05-08-2022, 06:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are these the causes of mass immigration, or the effects.

The democrats would call you racist for asking.
What race are they? Please answer in Everquest terms.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I shadowed a Honduran doing collections and repos once. Really nice guy. He was so greatful to be in the US.

Couple notes:

Guy filming doesn't blend.. he needs a beard and to not shower and wear local clothes.

They should be on one of those bikes.

Why take obvious hardware, use a button or pinhole camera. He kinda advertises himself....

Hire a gang b4 u go in to kinda overwatch. Or just pay them off upfront. They may shake you down one more time for your pocket change and clothes, just let em have it.

Maybe he plays it up a tiny bit. I've been in some places sorta like that. It's definitely way bad tho. I don't think he's really lying. There are probably nice places in Honduras if ur just going to go chill and hide out as sorta like a low key tourist.

I blame the USA military base and CIA killing all the communists.

Anyway. Looks like they got their freedom now and ain't nobody going on their turf or whatever they call it in Honduras.

His height alone and accent probably fucks him there. He needs a local to do all the talking with indirect questions. Or just whatever passes for polite conversation.

Lastly probably the only reason Hondurans go into those areas are specific, drugs, prostitutes talking to the boys about a hit, whatever, so there's no easy good way to spin why tf you here brah, wtf brah.

It's incredible to me how ignorant these supposed ppl are who put them selves in danger for likes and e-fame.

Like I'm annoyed because 90% of ppl lack basically self and situational awareness. Are cocky assholes. I wanna kinda say you deserve to get your ass kicked.

The dude acts like a nosy spook or narc or gman. They only reason he's still alive is because he's a skittish retard with a go pro. And people where more curious than afraid or anything.
Last edited by starkind; 05-08-2022 at 08:30 AM..
Old 05-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Banned

Also ya at the end. It's always government corruption and goons with assault rifles walling off the favela and exploiting the homeless who gotta join gangs or run away.

Always.

This is basically every where. Even Washington DC has 10 murders a day. Probably more tbh. We do a great job covering it up. There are places not to go...and it's hilarious because they are walling off portion of DC into high security zones so yeah the US is just like Honduras lawl.

The nice parts of DC where way tf too expensive too.

Same problems everywhere. Cheeper food in the dangerous neighborhoods. Ppl just trying to get by. Forced into gangs. Can't get ahead because they cant get a bank account , job or w/e. Or are constantly sick from bad food or drugs or w/e

Once you blend in skid row your done for.

The USA is gonna get really bad because 90% of u clowns don't have a clue

Lol.
Last edited by starkind; 05-08-2022 at 09:02 AM..
Old 05-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The USA is gonna get really bad because 90% of u clowns don't have a clue
yep.

I couldn't say it better.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Banned

Also that guy with the backpack full o beer.

Totally cool hombre. Safer to drink than water. Nothin to worry about.