Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Kobold

Default Armageddon

Is it just me or should the LAME STREAM MEDIA ask Demented Joe how he plans to de-escalate the Russian Situation if he feels Armageddon is bout to happen? Pretty sure we've been told Trump was gonna start WW3 when his dumb ass repealed all those nuclear arm treaties for the security state. Or is it people don't realize that this is Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 just in Russia's backyard not the US one? And Instead of Russia going broke giving CUBA retarded sums of money its the US TAXPAYERS doing so to UKRAINE?! Welp ill be logged in p99 on my last hours if we do die because of these morons in congress/government. FALLOUT 5 is coming out sooner than we expected i guess HAHA
Old 10-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Last edited by Jibartik; 10-08-2022 at 12:10 AM..
Old 10-07-2022, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it just me or should the LAME STREAM MEDIA ask Demented Joe how he plans to de-escalate the Russian Situation if he feels Armageddon is bout to happen? Pretty sure we've been told Trump was gonna start WW3 when his dumb ass repealed all those nuclear arm treaties for the security state. Or is it people don't realize that this is Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 just in Russia's backyard not the US one? And Instead of Russia going broke giving CUBA retarded sums of money its the US TAXPAYERS doing so to UKRAINE?! Welp ill be logged in p99 on my last hours if we do die because of these morons in congress/government. FALLOUT 5 is coming out sooner than we expected i guess HAHA
I'm getting "gets his groceries from the gas station" vibes from you
Old 10-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm getting "gets his groceries from the gas station" vibes from you
Why would u pay more money at a gas station vs a store like kroger/walmart?
Old 10-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok Martha's vineyard.
Well if i was on Martha's vineyard id have the clout to tell sleepy joe to stop this crap haha. Crazy how now everyone is ok with supporting Nazi's haha, EVEN JON STEWART GAVE ONE AN AWARD. but plz tell me how im poor and or privileged, and not asking yourself hold up, wtf didnt new york city just release a stupid be ok with a nuke dropping video and the steps what to do. but ok
Old 10-08-2022, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if i was on Martha's vineyard id have the clout to tell sleepy joe to stop this crap haha. Crazy how now everyone is ok with supporting Nazi's haha, EVEN JON STEWART GAVE ONE AN AWARD. but plz tell me how im poor and or privileged, and not asking yourself hold up, wtf didnt new york city just release a stupid be ok with a nuke dropping video and the steps what to do. but ok
OH we are doomed for sure.

Putin is a madman.

And it's up to him!
Old 10-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH we are doomed for sure.

Putin is a madman.

And it's up to him!
So would u say Kennedy was a madman for the cuban missle crisis if u were a russian and it was up to him? Seems kinda oxymoron statement.
Old 10-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So would u say Kennedy was a madman for the cuban missle crisis if u were a russian and it was up to him? Seems kinda oxymoron statement.
Don't ask me, ask kaveh.

I think you nailed it.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-08-2022 at 12:27 AM..
Old 10-08-2022, 12:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Don't ask me, ask kaveh.

I think you nailed it.
I have nailed nothing. Just saying, when can we get actual news anchors asking hard questions and not being puppets to fascism. Fascism is the merger of corporations and state. Zuckerberg said he censored for the FBI. to quote the late harvey dent. “You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” United States