Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Banned

Ilhan omar is an extremely repulsive lunatic who hates this country, and simultaneously a very untalented politician and public speaker. She's basically a 16 year old girl throwing a tantrum every time she speaks publicly. Also though,she's pretty hot. Like.... I'm into it.

AOC and Ilhan are the two hot members of the squad I pay attention to. The other two frumpy ones I can't remember their names.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

Do you have any opinions that aren't best heard in the nasal voice of Ben Shapiro?
Old 02-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any opinions that aren't best heard in the nasal voice of Ben Shapiro?
No no, those aren't opinions. They are objective facts. But you're free to hear them in any voice you'd like!
Old 02-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Backa raka san shi a-ga raka!
Old 02-02-2023, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

benny shakino
Old 02-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WELL..

Checkmate, atheists.

(I haven't watched this video)

"I died in this experiment. "

Go write that in the comments, please. lol
Old 02-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No no, those aren't opinions. They are objective facts. But you're free to hear them in any voice you'd like!
That isn't how facts work, you'd know this if you stopped listening to Ben Shapiro
Old 02-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ilhan omar is an extremely repulsive lunatic who hates this country, and simultaneously a very untalented politician and public speaker. She's basically a 16 year old girl throwing a tantrum every time she speaks publicly. Also though,she's pretty hot. Like.... I'm into it.

AOC and Ilhan are the two hot members of the squad I pay attention to. The other two frumpy ones I can't remember their names.
Is it an escalation or simple payback? Standing committees are different than select?

I remember it being a grievous breach of tradition when it happened to Jim Jordan. 🙃
Old 02-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it an escalation or simple payback? Standing committees are different than select?

I remember it being a grievous breach of tradition when it happened to Jim Jordan. ��
It's mostly she sucks and isn't fit for office. When incompetent people are elected to office, there isn't much the people can do until the next election cycle. In the meantime, she can get kicked off her bullshit whatevers, yes.

She's still hot though.
Old 02-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

AOC at the senate acting like everyday is sunday.