Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-07-2023, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Atheist's in 2027.

"OHhhhhh so it was aliens! Ok everything was true. Now let me explain to your feeble brain why."
Old 01-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can be intellectually lazy and a coward, aka athiest.
Aren't you just God's golden child lol

I'm glad you feel a responsibility to do good on this Earth, yet interpret good as disparaging an entire class of perfectly fine people who just happen to disagree with your beliefs. Yea, I bet you're a great person, carrying around that much hate. Atheists are cowards, yet they get through life without depending on religion to "soothe their mind and soul". Who is the real coward? They rejected God in a society that overwhelmingly accepts God, and tries to condition them to accept God. Who is really intellectually lazy?

I'm not exactly an atheist, more agnostic, but we all have accountability for our thoughts and actions in this life. Jesus' (really actually Greek cynics') golden rule is inherent in nature, if you have the wisdom to see it. The thing is, people who are truly good, are good because that's who they are or what they choose to be, not because they're afraid God is going to put them in spooky jail when they die.

Freedom vs. license and all that.
Last edited by Lune; 01-07-2023 at 07:37 PM..
Old 01-07-2023, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anybody who believes in a supreme being is a moron because there's no such thing...duh...
Old 01-07-2023, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you just God's golden child lol

I'm glad you feel a responsibility to do good on this Earth, yet interpret good as disparaging an entire class of perfectly fine people who just happen to disagree with your beliefs. Yea, I bet you're a great person, carrying around that much hate. Atheists are cowards, yet they get through life without depending on religion to "soothe their mind and soul". Who is the real coward? They rejected God in a society that overwhelmingly accepts God, and tries to condition them to accept God. Who is really intellectually lazy?

I'm not exactly an atheist, more agnostic, but we all have accountability for our thoughts and actions in this life. Jesus' (really actually Greek cynics') golden rule is inherent in nature, if you have the wisdom to see it. The thing is, people who are truly good, are good because that's who they are or what they choose to be, not because they're afraid God is going to put them in spooky jail when they die.

Freedom vs. license and all that.
Error non habet ius 🙃
Old 01-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Error non habet ius ��
A truly evil phrase, from a truly evil ideology-- medieval catholic type shit.
Old 01-07-2023, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Demon cracker Protestant world
Old 01-07-2023, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2023, 08:23 PM
Banned

“anybody who believes in a supreme being is a moron because there's no such thing...duh...”

I dunno, considering the infiniteness and vastness of space there is a decent chance another species not only existed but happened to evolve in a way over the last 10 billion-ish years that would make them seem like supreme beings to us. And the only reason we have no evidence of that is they either saw us as too insignificant or did not notice us as all

Technology would look a lot like magic sky fairies to those who don’t understand it, including us

Not saying God is aliens though, but saying I’m SURE there’s no supreme being that can create life out of nothing (or what we perceive as nothing) seems like a really courageous thought
Old 01-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
What is 'The Cultural Revolution' for $100, Alex

lol
They slaughtered entire populations of cities and persecuted those they disagreed with by killing them?

When?
Old 01-07-2023, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

I dont know.

I definitely dont believe anyone who says they do.