Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-16-2023, 12:51 PM
Banned

She is not long for this world [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surprised she's still alive to be honest. I've known about her for years now. Brief period where she sought treatment and was looking healthier and then a few months later became more skeletonized than ever. She's like a walking corpse.
there are "influencers" who look worse than eugenia and she may live quite a while yet, or she may not. i mostly just check on her every few months to see when she dies. there's gonna be some really fascinating internet documentaries about her.

and i know people here probably don't follow her too much, but there's always drama surrounding her. she does these dollskills hauls with like spongebob or powerpuff girls outfits and her videos are not age-restricted, so her stuff can sometimes be found in searches on the kids only youtube. and sometimes in her streams there will be kids that say things like, "omg eugenia you're such an inspiration and bc of you i haven't eaten in 2 days!"

it's an interesting thing. a lot of people want her content age-restricted, but she's very careful to never say anything that would be overtly pro-ed, and in the case above she would respond with, "well i never told you to do that so it's not me." you can't ban someone just for having a mental illness i guess, which is kinda how i feel about it. she's been caught flashing the camera too on twitch a ton and refuses to wear shorts under her skirts. recently she started wearing pasties to help with the nip slips, and she was wearing butterfly pasties which is hilarious as the blue butterfly is a big thing in pro communities. she very openly showed her butterfly pasties.

she's kind of a shitty person. also, she never sought treatment; she was 5150'd and forced into treatment. she talks about it being a very traumatic experience and left early to get back on her bullshit.

it's such a grim fascination, but i'm very much looking forward to when she dies and we get more internet drama about it. at this point it seems clear that hers is a terminal case.
Old 02-16-2023, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Yep I remember the infamous vag slip.

I don't really follow her. It's more about morbid fascination, like seeing a nasty train wreck and having to look.
Old 02-16-2023, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep I remember the infamous vag slip.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 02:46 PM
Banned

This is her latest video. I thought she was British? Is she faking an American accent?

Old 02-16-2023, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

she's usa. the uk has very different medical laws and they could likely force her into treatment there.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

God I hope jesus sees this shit so he will get his ass off the pot.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I hope jesus sees this shit so he will get his ass off the pot.
interesting, maybe jesus smoked too much weed and forgot about the 2nd coming...
Old 02-16-2023, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
interesting, maybe jesus smoked too much weed and forgot about the 2nd coming...
That would be hilarious if god was a giant stoner who forgot about running the world and that's why war and diseases exist because he left the keyboard to go some some weed and just forgot about us all.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be hilarious if god was a giant stoner who forgot about running the world and that's why war and diseases exist because he left the keyboard to go some some weed and just forgot about us all.
well he did make a plant that gets you high with zero risks, requires no processing and can grow in virtually any climate.

confirmed, god is a stoner.