Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

The truth is jibekn exploded onto the scene and his monk mowed down piles of people in gfay on a daily basis by himself with no guild formed yet. nobody knew about jade maces yet or was using them at 20 cap.

people were very mad about it I remember a couple threads.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Orc

I'll prob check out Season 2. Season 1 was a lot of fun but it was my first time playing a Druid. Don't know if I'll roll Druid again or something else though. Gonna see what everyone else is running in TALLBOYS and see what's needed.

Won't be playing as much as I did as season 1 but it should be a lot of fun! See you in GFay!
Old 09-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth is jibekn exploded onto the scene and his monk mowed down piles of people in gfay on a daily basis by himself with no guild formed yet. nobody knew about jade maces yet or was using them at 20 cap.

people were very mad about it I remember a couple threads.
LOL the tears were pretty epic. I remember mezzing his ass constantly, but come the 30 cap people were starting to be able to afford crim pots. That bard mez though is OP as fuck though. It seems to have a less resist chance as mez ,which as enchanter I was tearing.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest issue is that you die and there is no reason to not just run back in and try to kill someone before you die again. Yes, there will be people in groups of 6 getting more points by killing solo players at port in but there will also be solo SKs that run in and HT for a kill then afk for an hour in Nexus.

There is no way for the zek servers to last more than a few weeks with the that type of PvP environment.
damn a couple Hippo posts later and this box is sounding like a zerg rush environment with no death consequences and girlyman everyone wins millennial type bullshit

definitely also sounds like being a melee is required to deal with zerg rush. Which is weird for classic. But since gearing up is ez apparently I might be able to dwarf roll and rule zonelines with a pally
Old 09-12-2016, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

The people in-the-know will continue to dominate. It's not classic vanilla. You roll and do the best you can and collect experience for future boxes.

It's only a few short weeks. None of the "problems" cited so far in this thread (all made by nobodies on Zek and assorted scrubs) are valid.

Keep posting bullshit.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people in-the-know will continue to dominate. It's not classic vanilla. You roll and do the best you can and collect experience for future boxes.

It's only a few short weeks. None of the "problems" cited so far in this thread (all made by nobodies on Zek and assorted scrubs) are valid.

Keep posting bullshit.
You have pretty much said Kringe and his group, people with epics and solo people were all non factors. No one was a factor, because there are no goals on that server. You just run around and kill some people then quit a week or two later. If you think anyone is a "factor" on that server you are mistaken.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have pretty much said Kringe and his group, people with epics and solo people were all non factors. No one was a factor, because there are no goals on that server. You just run around and kill some people then quit a week or two later. If you think anyone is a "factor" on that server you are mistaken.
Everyone has their own definition but your post is nothing more than a derail without any context. I didn't say Kringle was a non factor, I meant to imply there wasn't some dominating suppressive force on the server because of X Y Z reason. You have a slew of bitter nerds here bitching about just that.

Its rooted in being garbage with no friends or a preference for solo play.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

got excited for a second
then thought, hey, I have a life.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

GL
Last edited by nottitanuk; 09-13-2016 at 02:13 AM..
Old 09-13-2016, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

keep it classy grandpa

Closed Thread