Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Banned

3000 americans die - the horror

10,000,000 deaths, torture and displacement of people in the middle east - meh
Old 06-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

That was pretty pathetic. I get that we all troll, that is fine. But comparing an atrocious attack like 911 to one forum troll getting banned is pretty low dude. If you fought for our country after 911, that is good on you. But you should really be mindful as to what you post if you know it is something on a scale of this nature.

I know we all troll, that is why we enjoy this section of the forum so much, but just be mindful is all I ask. Have a little more tact. This would be expected from someone like Kimm, we all know he is trash, but you on the other hand are usually a pretty upstanding troll.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was pretty pathetic. I get that we all troll, that is fine. But comparing an atrocious attack like 911 to one forum troll getting banned is pretty low dude. If you fought for our country after 911, that is good on you. But you should really be mindful as to what you post if you know it is something on a scale of this nature.

I know we all troll, that is why we enjoy this section of the forum so much, but just be mindful is all I ask. Have a little more tact. This would be expected from someone like Kimm, we all know he is trash, but you on the other hand are usually a pretty upstanding troll.
do you hate free speech? because even low-class trolls are an american right, idiot.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Banned

rename Pikrib's guild for this imo
Old 06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

with that said 9/11 trolling pretty f'd even for these forums
Old 06-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a close look at that image you just threw up as a troll. That plane right there had 60 passengers and was traveling at about 590 mph when it hit the south tower. Over 600 people died instantly when that plane impacted the WTC South Tower.

No, I do not hate free speech Slathar. You can stfu now and go back to your basement. Its about common decency and tact you blithering fucking idiot.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Banned

Burrr
Old 06-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Good Guys is clearly a misrepresentation of the truth, and my grandparents are very upset at this pic because they fought for our freedoms. Very insensitive. Guild should be Bad Guys to better represent the server.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a close look at that image you just threw up as a troll. That plane right there had 60 passengers and was traveling at about 590 mph when it hit the south tower. Over 600 people died instantly when that plane impacted the WTC South Tower.

No, I do not hate free speech Slathar. You can stfu now and go back to your basement. Its about common decency and tact you blithering fucking idiot.
so only speech you agree with is okay? maybe youd feel more comfortable in China, idiot.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

In a guild calld Holocaust.

Makes Swasticas in game.

Slander'n vets on the forums.