Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Kobold

I typically play evil races so I can't really take advantage of them, but those bandit sashes in WK (turn-in in Qeynos) are no joke! Get to lvl 30 in no time with those. If no one is there, I say take advantage of it and kill all the bandits in West Karana (only humans drop the sashes, which aren't stackable so bring lots of bags.)
Old 10-14-2018, 03:48 AM
Skeleton

Bah, Qeynos might be quiet, but nothing invokes the classic nostalgia of 1999 better. Love the Qeynos zones. Did 1 - 18 there (incl. BB of course).
Old 10-14-2018, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

It is actually quite surprising that Qeynos isn't a more popular area due to the ease of leveling. Considering how crazy this server is for leveling quickly, one would think the trade hub would be around the NK gypsy area if not Qeynos proper.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause its a terrible zone
Delete your account and get the hell out of here.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 really needs surefall glade port. Would open up half that continent. Qeynos/blackburrow/karanas are classic as hell
It’ll be coming In the November 2001 patch. So in about two patches from now.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is actually quite surprising that Qeynos isn't a more popular area due to the ease of leveling. Considering how crazy this server is for leveling quickly, one would think the trade hub would be around the NK gypsy area if not Qeynos proper.
It's one of my favorites for sure.

You can easily go from 1 - 15 quickly with all the available quests there.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Come back and Liutenant Dagarok one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineubis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I typically play evil races so I can't really take advantage of them, but those bandit sashes in WK (turn-in in Qeynos) are no joke! Get to lvl 30 in no time with those. If no one is there, I say take advantage of it and kill all the bandits in West Karana (only humans drop the sashes, which aren't stackable so bring lots of bags.)
Besides the experience, the platinum rewards are AWESOME if you are new to the server or playing untwinked. The rabid grizzly quest in Qhills is also superb exp and money. There is a priestess in leather in the SQeynos UFO Temple of life who handles the diseased/rabid pelts. Another cash camp nearby are the will 'o wisps in Erud's Crossing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloChanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bah, Qeynos might be quiet, but nothing invokes the classic nostalgia of 1999 better. Love the Qeynos zones. Did 1 - 18 there (incl. BB of course).
BB is a great group zone for sure! 😄 Solo if twinked, good and/or careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's one of my favorites for sure.

You can easily go from 1 - 15 quickly with all the available quests there.
Yep! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

I like how Qeynos / Karanas has a completely different "small town" feel compared to the larger Freeport with all the people coming and going.

Starting a ranger or something in Qeynos where no one is around....sleepily doing the wolf armor quests, or getting gator earrings...or all the other sleepy Qeynos stuff...it is nice.

I've gone to Qeynos to live in the sewers a few times at low level. The entire area is just so refreshing away from the orc camp buffed assembly line of leveling that the freeportians go through.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause its a terrible zone
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Every one of my alts passes through Qeynos/Erud's for the loot and exp for at least a couple of levels. Running there is a classic treat too.
Closed Thread