Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Banned

Default Changing password for an old account

I have an account that I used to share with a friend. He doesn't play anymore and I'd like to change the password. Is this currently possible? I've seen the links on the left for accounts\passwords but I'm confused as to how they apply to changing an existing password. The account was created in 2009 if that makes any difference.

Or is this just not possible?
Old 09-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an account that I used to share with a friend. He doesn't play anymore and I'd like to change the password. Is this currently possible? I've seen the links on the left for accounts\passwords but I'm confused as to how they apply to changing an existing password. The account was created in 2009 if that makes any difference.

Or is this just not possible?
If you have the emu info you can reset the login paswords using the SMS system, i've successfully done it for an account created in 2010
Old 09-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Banned

Well I'm confused because if you go to "change password" under "loginserver accounts", it says "This will change the password of a loginserver account that you know the current password for."

I do know the current password for the account in question, but there isn't a field to input the account name on that page, so how am I supposed to change it using that form? There's a dropdown list menu but it's empty.
Last edited by douglas1999; 09-17-2014 at 11:17 AM..
Old 09-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Banned

Use the control panel on eqemulator.org after you've logged into the appropriate account, then you will be able to display the loginserver accounts associated with that account.

If you want to link your eqemulator.org account to your P99 forum account and then change the password you can use the panel on the left.