Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 12:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stick with shaman, they're the late game kings of solo / small groups...
Small groups, perhaps, but I don't recall my shaman being much more than just capable, when it came to soloing at that level. It's quite possible I was doing it wrong.

Not meaning to debate or anything. Shaman is still a fantastic class, and I'd be all for learning something, if I'm wrong.
Old 12-28-2018, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek.Verve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Small groups, perhaps, but I don't recall my shaman being much more than just capable, when it came to soloing at that level. It's quite possible I was doing it wrong.

Not meaning to debate or anything. Shaman is still a fantastic class, and I'd be all for learning something, if I'm wrong.
Did you have:

1) Epic

2) Torpor

?
Old 12-28-2018, 12:57 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you have:

1) Epic

2) Torpor

?
That's probably it. I don't recall getting my epic, until it wasn't that much of a difference maker.
Old 12-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There are basically 4 classes that are play intensive in EQ : Shaman, Ench, Necro and Bard. If played properly you're basically smooching buttons constantly. I do'nt think you can get that much activity from any other class unless you're a pulling madman.

Keep in mind that you are playing EQ. Its a slow paced game which allows from social interactions. The game is like this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Large Bat

I think I will probably stick with Shaman since I can see it being much more active with Meditate finally becoming good and once I get Canni.

I think I want to try out some type of melee class as well to see how much I like it. Don't know if it will be any fun since I won't be twinked!
Closed Thread