Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 04:38 AM
Planar Protector

Daily EQ is cheaper though.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Heroin is far more dangerous than surviving the holocough that's for sure. Also streals your soul
Old 02-21-2021, 09:11 AM
Banned

The funny thing is you don't need a budget or government to pay for wind turbines.

You the need government to give you permit'ssion.

Then you go to the junkyard the landfill or tear down a condemned building and recycle shit. Or reuse it.

If guns are free so should life saving medications. They do save lives when used appropriately by people willing and able to survive and live.

Do you want me solving my problems with guns or percocets? Which is messier. If I'm forced to use a gun by an oppressive group of privileged entitled thugs. Do you think I'm more likely to harm myself or others?

Think about this shit.

In a free, capitolistic society, a certain amount of well policed low income, drug slums are necessary. Going against the freedom of a subsets dharmic brokenness is ungodly. It's Satan trying to control and misuse the poor, week and sick. It's exploitation of violence, crime, and denial.

Stop trying to "safe" everyone and everything.

Losing 9 peacefully in their own free willed ways while allowing 1 to live and free themselves and ascend towards enlightenment. Is vastly preferable to 20 miserable fucks "living" 15 more years in misery and ignorance because they statistically and technically "lived" longer.

Watch poverty and suicide skyrocket as we "force people to live safely" and stop letting people experience their chosen and destined path.

It's all so the rich can control supply and maintain their edge, without the rules they'd be overwhelmed by strong and healthy survivors that found The Way, their own way. They're creating a burden so their slaves have something to "fight" and oppress us with. They locking people into carrying the moribund. The walking dead long past their fated release and relief.

Making shit illegal doesn't save anyone who is going to die or to broken to get better anyway.

Angry posting from my gilded cage while agony rips through me. Get fukt.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-21-2021 at 09:20 AM..
Old 02-21-2021, 09:14 AM
Banned

I don't even like taking Advil.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even like taking Advil.
Me either. All of it fucks up your insides and is just treating an unhealthy lifestyle. Ameliorating the collective industrial sin and rape of the earth.

If we rose up and reclaimed our land and lived a good life with respect to our bodies and environment, we wouldn't need medisin.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

The reason i don't like drugs and alcohol is because they make civilization look like shit, they are ugly and they throw their trash everywhere and shit in the streets. If they were to actually go to Drugland and segregate that would be cool but they don't they sit on the corner and in front of buildings and ask for a dollar
Old 02-21-2021, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

But really i don't hate drug addicts and alcoholics i am pretty sure i hate civilization. Its just that its really comfy
Old 02-21-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Drug companies fuck up the environment and earth to. So completely banning them and forcing everyone to Jehovah isn't %100 bad. There's a tiny syzygy of healing in it.

I just think it's stupid that a free society with leaders who say freedom is actually just a bunch of lying asshole hypocrites.

We'd heal faster if the walls got torn down.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But really i don't hate drug addicts and alcoholics i am pretty sure i hate civilization. Its just that its really comfy
I get it. I feel the same.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:34 AM
Banned

I'm not even saying follow me. Or trust me. Or believe me. Or that I know what's best when I shitpostrant. Or that I'm "right. "

I do know the water temperature is boiling and the frogbois and lobsterbois are screaming.
Closed Thread