Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh the point of it wasnt to give in to him but to fuck over any hope he has, like a little kid hes acting out to get what he wants and thats to get hi characters back. Hes making acc after acc trying to get his old one unbanned but if his characters are gone so is any and all hope of him getting his way. Hes holding on to that faint glimmer that the gms will unban him and he can play his guy again
His accounts shouldn't have been banned in the first place. They were banned from whiny bitches over bitch ass rules made up by bitch ass players, and enforced by <blank>. Not to mention his accounts should be unbanned by now as well. He's going to keep training, or other normal game mechanic things until he gets his account back, and the rules change. Stop trying to be a hero, and realize the big picture.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys, take a deep breath. I said I'd unban him from IRC. What happened there was directly between me and him and no one else. Those that were in IRC know what line he crossed.

He's proven that he has no respect for the folks on the server on more than enough occasions that I wouldn't unsuspend his play account, ever.

But, the ban on IRC restricts him from all the emulator IRC's. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
You do realize the thing you banned him on irc over was a joke, right?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Agaron impresses me with how far up his ass he cant get abacabs dick. Quit riding bro, quit ridin all day long.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

clearly can't, should be can.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agaron impresses me with how far up his ass he cant get abacabs dick. Quit riding bro, quit ridin all day long.
I don't read troll bro.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

But you speak it
Old 07-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Aviak

irregardless of the reason behind the IRC ban, there are appropriate channels to pursue review/appeal. It is inappropriate to bring those issues into the game and escalates the overall issue.

The punishment that fits the crime IMO is someone should drive a Truck(Rinna) through his house and then admire the "lulziest" casualty
Old 07-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's going to keep training, or other normal game mechanic things until he gets his account back, and the rules change. Stop trying to be a hero, and realize the big picture.
Did the people he trained ban him? What did they have to do with the situation? How could they correct it? If he trained me 14 billion times, I couldn't unban him.

He went out of his way to take 'revenge' on parties that had nothing to do with the situation - at all. They lost a crap load of XP no doubt.

If the situation was reversed - you and your group were trained OVER and OVER for something a GM did to someone else - that you have NO part in whatsoever - how should that be dealt with?

Since it's the 'GM's' fault - other people have to Pay?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

When the DDOS'er was trying to keep us locked up Rogean said he demanded for the source code. He didnt take demands then, i hope to god he doesnt take an Abacab demand now.

Fuck you Abacab; you rate as a 3 on the troll scale.

Try harder or just give up
Old 07-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the people he trained ban him? What did they have to do with the situation? How could they correct it? If he trained me 14 billion times, I couldn't unban him.

He went out of his way to take 'revenge' on parties that had nothing to do with the situation - at all. They lost a crap load of XP no doubt.

If the situation was reversed - you and your group were trained OVER and OVER for something a GM did to someone else - that you have NO part in whatsoever - how should that be dealt with?

Since it's the 'GM's' fault - other people have to Pay?
You could train in live bro. Only reason you can't here is because of this generalized "play nice policy". You all sound like whiny bitches. You don't like the train, yet you keep going back for more? Not to mention <blank> was giving out 100% resses yesterday. Pretty sure that's not classic either.
Closed Thread