Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

Default Is Gwaihir permadead?

Quote:
In metals, electrons are normally expected to be diffusive in their movement, operating as individual particles – in other words, they don't gain momentum as a group.
In a new study, scientists have now discovered a type of metal where electrons actually do flow in a fluid-like way – like water in a pipe – by interacting with quasiparticles called phonons, which emerge from vibrations in a crystal structure.
Sound + electricity. Sound + light. Sound plus magnetics. Some S:TNG and biblical, more like prebiblical levels of tech here.

https://www.sciencealert.com/in-this...ke-a-fluid/amp

Pretty sick imo.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

vibrations is a red flag for woo
Old 09-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of vibrations.

Im just going to call it withint he next 2 years the big one is happening.

Old 09-08-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of vibrations.

Im just going to call it withint he next 2 years the big one is happening.

I saw some really cool vids on of the quake. There were a lot of power lines going down and lightning strikes. Looked like WW3 energy weapons. Truly thought Quetzalcoatl was returning.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:06 PM
Banned

So black holes potentially have pressure, meaning they vibrate? Sound? Sing? Phonon? And hawking radiation is a thing and that has heat.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:44 AM
Banned

The black hole at the center of the galaxy vibrates and creates a perpetual noise
Old 09-13-2021, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The black hole at the center of the galaxy vibrates and creates a perpetual noise
See. I didn't really know that. That's cool. I'm not saying we can hear inside of the singularity. It is neat af tho.

Wondering what makes em all viby. And if those vibes are dynamic or just pretty static overall now. I imagine at the appropriate resolution and timescales we could make an ear the size of the universe or at least several galaxies.

My brain is exploding.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

It’s going to suck for future generations if Jesus doesn’t come because they’re going to have to wait till we can fly into black holes before the next transcendence.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s going to suck for future generations if Jesus doesn’t come because they’re going to have to wait till we can fly into black holes before the next transcendence.
Can you explain how attaining the ability to fly into a black hole helps provide an opportunity for transcendence?

Also I'm pretty sure eventually the earth may possibly reach a black hole on its own. Without any help from us.

Omg its so hard to resist the urge to autoccorrect to whole or type whole.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See. I didn't really know that. That's cool. I'm not saying we can hear inside of the singularity. It is neat af tho.

Wondering what makes em all viby. And if those vibes are dynamic or just pretty static overall now. I imagine at the appropriate resolution and timescales we could make an ear the size of the universe or at least several galaxies.

My brain is exploding.
The speed of electron/photon transfer is unimpeded by timespace, because they possess positive mass and negative timespace vectors.

The unit of measure for phonons is Hertz
The unit of measure for gravitons is TIME
The unit of measure for Electrons is Joules
The unit of measure for Photons is also Joules

Planck's constant is expressed in two units of measure:
Joules/Second = Photon/Graviton: Photons per Graviton
Joules/Hertz = Electron/Phonon: Electrons per Phonon

The theory of everything is absolutely true. Maxwells equations prove it so. Relativity can more accurately be expressed as:

E^2 = m*(c/g) + p*(c/g); not C-Squared.

This is because the "speed of light" is approx 300,000,000 meter per second
whereas the "speed of gravity" is it's inverse; 300,000,000 seconds per meter

This means when you watch someone go into a black hole at the speed of light, they appear to "freeze" at the event horizon, but this "freezing" is an illusion. They can be observed moving into the black hole at 300,000,000 seconds per meter; it takes 570+ years to observe them moving 1 meter into it.

This means in a 100,000km radius black hole, it would take an observer stationary in the universe over 57billion years of constant observation see them hit the center, whereas to the person travelling into the black hole at the speed of light would hit center in 0.3 seconds.

Black Holes emit "Time" which transfers through the graviton, manifests as "Sound", its how the black hole expels the heat it absorbs from photons and electro-positrons.
Closed Thread