Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They send the list to the data center. You see how that works...? I'm really starting to believe you work in a call center.

Did you really think they were going to check it, in house..?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

If you VOLUNTEER the information, you agreed to the terms.

This is making me laugh so fucking hard
I agree to the Terms of Service? Is this a video game? Is that how you think Release of Information (ROI) works?

I know healthcare better than you gravy. Stick to rape comments
Old 09-09-2021, 08:07 PM
Banned

Anyone else?

I just destroyed this pussy ass republican. Look at him run.

I'll be happy to destroy your weak, cowardly, and irresponsible arguments.

This forum reminds me every day of why I dont associate with scum like that. Some times, I want to forgive them for being so stupid, but they are just too dangerous.

I hope they do make those fake cards and get caught. They are going to end up segregated from society in this place called "jail" or worse. If they die, they are going to be segregated from the living world. LOLOLOL

CANT WAIT!
Old 09-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Banned

It makes me feel cool when you call me dangerous Gravy

Ty
Old 09-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

i just want my simple elf life.

why we gotta fight over things when we could be roleplaying in norrath
Old 09-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree to the Terms of Service? Is this a video game? Is that how you think Release of Information (ROI) works?

I know healthcare better than you gravy. Stick to rape comments
Are you or are you not going to volunteer the card to keep your job?

You're gonna do it because you're a weakling. You wont quit. You'll do as your told, like a good boy.

Man I cant fucking wait for this. I'm gonna start posting mug shots when it picks up pace and we can try to find which one is you.

You dont like when I call your daddy rape daddy? awhh
Old 09-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you or are you not going to volunteer the card to keep your job?

You're gonna do it because you're a weakling. You wont quit. You'll do as your told, like a good boy.

Man I cant fucking wait for this. I'm gonna start posting mug shots when it picks up pace and we can try to find which one is you.

You dont like when I call your daddy rape daddy? awhh
Providing a card to make a photo copy of is not releasing my information Gravy

Only I can legally do that, with the doctor’s office who administered the test. So if a workplace wanted to check every person’s card, they would ask that person to contact their doctor’s office and issue an ROI to a specific person at HR. At that point if that specific person at work HR contacted the doctor’s office (the doctor’s office wouldn’t bother to call them, it would have to come from HR), they could disclose information about the vaccination

You just learned a little about ROI’s today, Gravy. Now you can use the correct term instead of Terms of Service. I understand the confusion, it is a very common term for video games

And is my work likely go through that hassle? No
Old 09-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

It's weird how taliban get airplanes and a country on 9/11
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Providing a card to make a photo copy of is not releasing my information Gravy

Only I can legally do that, with the doctor’s office who administered the test. So if a workplace wanted to check every person’s card, they would ask that person to contact their doctor’s office and issue an ROI to a specific person at HR. At that point if that specific person at work HR contacted the doctor’s office (the doctor’s office wouldn’t bother to call them, it would have to come from HR), they could disclose information about the vaccination

You just learned a little about ROI’s today, Gravy. Now you can use the correct term instead of Terms of Service. I understand the confusion, it is a very common term for video games

And is my work likely go through that hassle? No
So yes, you are a bitch. You will do what you're told. You will conform, you will comply. Got it.

You're a retard. Youve been wrong about literally everything you post here. You think I'm going to believe you now??

How did they catch those 250 people in new york already? lol How do they know its around 250, so far, at all??

Dumb fuck. When you hand it over, its theirs. They keep your records. Then, when your new job calls, they can say "yes he worked here, these are the records for their employment."

You can try to say whatever you want. When you go to prison, try to remember me when you're trying to figure out how to get the blood stains out the panties your owner got for you.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 09-09-2021 at 08:23 PM..
Old 09-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird how taliban get airplanes and a country on 9/11
weird how shit 20 years ago is different from shit today..

Weird how phones, twenty years ago, were all bulky and could only play snake and tetris.

Weird how the internet went from 56k to fiber optic, too.

Its almost like, change happened over the course of 7,300 days..
Old 09-09-2021, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
So yes, you are a bitch. You will do what you're told. You will conform, you will comply. Got it.

You're a retard. Youve been wrong about literally everything you post here. You think I'm going to believe you now??

How did they catch those 250 people in new york already? lol How do they know its around 250, so far, at all??

Dumb fuck. When you hand it over, its theirs. They keep your records. Then, when your new job calls, they can say "yes he worked here, these are the records for their employment."

You can try to say whatever you want. When you go to prison, try to remember me when you're trying to figure out how to get the blood stains out the panties your owner got for you.
We’ll see how it all plays out

I’m allowed to simply get (free with my insurance) weekly cheek swab tests which take 15 minutes at my local cvs while I wait for the lawsuits to fly

I shouldn’t need to even worry about a fake card any time soon, unless Biden decides to go even more Nazi and not even let people do weekly tests. I wouldn’t put it past Biden to try, but his mandates will end up in a Supreme Court trial where they will end
Closed Thread