Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 11:25 AM
Banned

I'm not callous. I'm a humanitarian. I talk to people the way I do because they dont deserve my respect. They are not the types to show up when you need help. They are barely human at all.

When america needed help, they didnt respond to the call.

America needs help now and they could help with a little vaccine but they are literally too afraid to get the shot.

Whos really being callous here??

The guy who goes out of his way to do no harm and help the helpless or the people who say "fuck you muh freedom!!!!!" when you ask them to at least try to protect their families and friends from a disease that can kill them???

I think you got me all wrong. Way wrong. Just because I talk to these assholes like they deserve to eat my waste doesnt mean I'm a bad person. I pull over when your car is broken and at least try to fix it. Changed a radiator on the side of 95 for a total stranger, black family, alone.. nobody else even attempted to help.

Dont lecture me about callous, please. Ive risked my life so many times to help people.. like im shaking my head..
Old 09-19-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

you spend more time here telling peoplee they are monsters and awful human beings and trash than most people spend rearing children

idk what to say, you can scream at the little chatterbox all you want what you are doing here is not 'good' or 'helpful' it's selfish in my eyes and very angry and hurtful

a few of these people could be saved, yet you chose to kick dirt in their face and from a place of safety behind the referee line, i'm surprised you haven't been banned

i guess i don't want you banned it sucks when u lose access to characters or accounts and stuff

i think your afraid to face what is really hurting people

which is hatred, fear, corporations, greed, and the governments of the world.

not just people living and surviving in that world as best they can
Old 09-19-2021, 11:41 AM
Banned

You couldn't score above 70 on a IQ test if you took it 100 times in a row
Old 09-19-2021, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You couldn't score above 70 on a IQ test if you took it 100 times in a row
Does that make me a piece of shit trash? if so maybe re-COMPUTE your place in god's kingdom
Old 09-19-2021, 11:49 AM
Banned

corporations are idolatry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2021, 11:53 AM
Banned

God is evil. That's why we perish on the last day.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

gator is a classic young democrat, he doesn't do anything, tells people to do stuff, then gets mad when they dont, meanwhile the person their virtue signaling for is just sitting there getting no help because gator went off to fight a civil war against grandma.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Politican - "we need to help the poor class"
Middle class that contributes and helps make the system work - "wtf"
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:21 PM
Banned

we need to ensure more poor people get licenses to change oil and cut hair and serve food! (but not to the poor for free heheheheheee!)

Ohhh also we need to subsidize and regulate their businesses so they can only serve NAME BRAND food and when the name brand fails we need to bail them out 2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

humongoious /S if u are curious
Last edited by starkind; 09-19-2021 at 12:24 PM..
Old 09-19-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you spend more time here telling peoplee they are monsters and awful human beings and trash than most people spend rearing children

idk what to say, you can scream at the little chatterbox all you want what you are doing here is not 'good' or 'helpful' it's selfish in my eyes and very angry and hurtful

a few of these people could be saved, yet you chose to kick dirt in their face and from a place of safety behind the referee line, i'm surprised you haven't been banned

i guess i don't want you banned it sucks when u lose access to characters or accounts and stuff

i think your afraid to face what is really hurting people

which is hatred, fear, corporations, greed, and the governments of the world.

not just people living and surviving in that world as best they can
Thats your opinion and you're entitled to it, too.

Dude, I worked for the DOD, I know for a fact that fear, corporations, and greed control the government.

Whats the difference between knowingly and willingly infecting someone with a disease via squirt gun or doing it with your mouth hole??

If you have AIDS then willingly spread it around, you will be charged. Whats the difference here??

In my opinion, unvaccinated people should be charged with homicide, manslaughter, or aggravated assault for infecting the people around them.

I dont use racial slurs or threaten people.

Lets be honest here. Some of you would actually miss me. <3 Maybe not because you're fond of me but am i not always willing to spar? Am I not always willing and even begging you to show your work?? Nobody ever does..

I am mean to people here. I like to be mean to them. They obviously dont care if any of us live or die. I'd spit in their faces if I could.

The difference is my spit probably wont kill them. Their spit probably has killed someone already.

Whos the monster, really? The guy saying "maybe dont try to kill your family with an infectious disease" or the guy saying "well it has less than a 1% chance of killing you so who cares if I infect 100 people and one of them dies.."

Yeah.. monster. Fucking christian scum. Anti-vaxx anti-science glory to god til they get sick. Then its "FORCE THEM TO HELP ME! FORCE THE DOCTOR!! HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON IF HE DOESNT HELP ME!". All the sudden, they demand the services that were not good enough a week ago.
Closed Thread