Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we need to ensure more poor people get licenses to change oil and cut hair and serve food!

Ohhh also we need to subsidize their businesses so they can serve NAME BRAND food and when the name brand fails we need to bail them out 2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done a sizable amount of volunteering at local "food kitchens" for the poor. I genuinely feel for some of those who have real struggles. Then there are those who just come off as lazy and needy. I wouldn't consider the two groups one and the same.

But the idea of middle class paying taxes after having worked their whole life. Then government saying we're going to put some of that money towards people who don't work or are trespassing on American soil. Just blows my mind. Granted I've been working for 15+ years. I can't imagine how jaded someone who has been working for 60 years must feel.

In terms of utilizing the poor as a work force. It can work, It's usually people with a good moral compass who show up for that work though. Those aforementioned lazy needy people don't usually volunteer to do "work".
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine if we didnt evolve as a society. Like, if the awful thigns we see people do is really cyclical. More wars, more senseless violence, more genocides, and inquisitions, all the worst things imaginable just keep happening for thousands and thousands of years.

Imagine the vast array of horrific events that would take place in a like sci fi future multi planetary society due to just sheer numbers of people alone.

Like, all the awful things you see on earth today, scale that up to 700 trillion people, imagine the creativity to do horrible things that many people would come up with.

idk, just imagine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2021, 12:29 PM
Banned

I worked for the DoD too. I know how it rolls. I was advocating total military authoritarianism and just wash the earth clean... a few months ago in a weird blind rage at the suffering around me.

Pointless IMO. It's futile.

Time to turn your sword into a plowshare and if they come to take you away to the funny farm it's your time.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done a sizable amount of volunteering at local "food kitchens" for the poor. I genuinely feel for some of those who have real struggles. Then there are those who just come off as lazy and needy. I wouldn't consider the two groups one and the same.

But the idea of middle class paying taxes after having worked their whole life. Then government saying we're going to put some of that money towards people who don't work or are trespassing on American soil. Just blows my mind. Granted I've been working for 15+ years. I can't imagine how jaded someone who has been working for 60 years must feel.

In terms of utilizing the poor as a work force. It can work, It's usually people with a good moral compass who show up for that work though. Those aforementioned lazy needy people don't usually volunteer to do "work".
you will get zero disagreement from me, and I get mad at my family because my sister and brother both virtue signals and enjoys extreme luxury yet she and he waste so much money and have both run the family into the ground for their privilage (one is ultra liberal the other is just a broken mindless centrist who wants to buy a brand new car every year while 300k in debt) They are the ones that want MORE TAXES! on themselves yes i'm screaming!!!! and more rules and regulations on the poor! and less restrictions on the rich! well that's like the only difference between my sister and brother, my brother loves the rich my sister hates them --- THey both hate the poor! ---

I don't hate them. It just makes me sad that I can't crawl to a hole in the ground and die and be reborn an amish or something\

p.s. nothing wrong with buying a new car every year if ur not in 300k of debt i guess but whatevers ppl are nuts and it will be the death of this country

God I do not want these ppl smited. this is not a prayer of anguish or curse against them or their stuff that will serve nothing
Last edited by starkind; 09-19-2021 at 12:45 PM..
Old 09-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like, all the awful things you see on earth today, scale that up to 700 trillion people
Sorry to cut your post short,.. The earth can't even begin to sustain nearly that many people.

Around WW2 top scientists gathered to discuss the earths population and agreed if something wasn't done to curve population growth the earth would be unable to sustain itself.

This is why countries like china have or had the 1 child law.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to cut your post short,.. The earth can't even begin to sustain nearly that many people.

Around WW2 top scientists gathered to discuss the earths population and agreed if something wasn't done to curve population growth the earth would be unable to sustain itself.

This is why countries like china have or had the 1 child law.
yea kinda funny how the more people grow and get crap everywhere the climate starts to kill them eh?
Old 09-19-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Wentz hurt AGAIN

Geez these gingers are fragile
Old 09-19-2021, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats your opinion and you're entitled to it, too.

Dude, I worked for the DOD, I know for a fact that fear, corporations, and greed control the government.

Whats the difference between knowingly and willingly infecting someone with a disease via squirt gun or doing it with your mouth hole??

If you have AIDS then willingly spread it around, you will be charged. Whats the difference here??

In my opinion, unvaccinated people should be charged with homicide, manslaughter, or aggravated assault for infecting the people around them
There was a person who was diagnosed with a very virulent and aggressive kind of tuberculosis and were requested to stay in isolation and they went and got on a plane. I remember they were charged with some serious shit, like years of jail time

I think if you are diagnosed with covid and knowingly go to a packed public place (or even maybe any indoor public place), you can be charged with something. This would only be for those diagnosed because otherwise in court they would obviously take the defense of “I didn’t know I had it!”. When I was diagnosed I was “requested” to quarantine. They didn’t need to threaten me for me to do it but i was surprised to not see some sort of mention of a legal consequence if not
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-19-2021 at 05:22 PM..
Old 09-19-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

pre-500 page thoughts. seeming like anyone entering this thread has left with the same opinion they started with

amazing how we play our roles without interruption despite time and a flood of content
Old 09-19-2021, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pre-500 page thoughts. seeming like anyone entering this thread has left with the same opinion they started with

amazing how we play our roles without interruption despite time and a flood of content
Content is the important part.
Closed Thread