Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Banned

Roid rage is largely a myth. “Tren” rage would be more like it

Testosterone increases confidence and assuredness, so aggression depends on the person’s personality. Whatever their personality would normally tell them to do, with more confidence and assuredness, those actions will be done with more vigor

Therefore, an already aggressive person will be more aggressive. But a non-aggressive person will not suddenly become aggressive. I don’t care what the mice studies show

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problems with Americana society

*pollutants in the water turning them gay
Unless this is a metaphor, hit the showers. 🚿
Old 10-13-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

I've long since known I'm lifting for the bros....not the hoes

And not really for the bros, against the bros. In fitness I can't just participate and not at least mentally compete, and unfortunately the standards of competition just keep going up up up with the possibility of drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-14-2023, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

It was addicting for me to out lift the gear heads. I put a lot of work in to do so. But when a guy half their size lifts way more than them it’s so demoralizing. Made me feel so good.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was addicting for me to out lift the gear heads. I put a lot of work in to do so. But when a guy half their size lifts way more than them it’s so demoralizing. Made me feel so good.
Oh dayum, glad to see a Mead post! Been a while! Or maybe i'm just not paying close enough attention to forums...
Old 10-16-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

PR on the hack squat today. 365
Old 10-16-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure I just earned a hemorrhoid, gdi
Old 10-16-2023, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure I just earned a hemorrhoid, gdi
You should see the clump of wax the docs got out of my ear today, I should get some kind of award or a tax credit
Old 10-16-2023, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh dayum, glad to see a Mead post! Been a while! Or maybe i'm just not paying close enough attention to forums...
Haha I haven’t posted in long while. I still check in once in a while though. Glad to see the fitness threads still going strong.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:31 PM
Banned

Yo yo, sorry was on a camping trip with no cell signal for the weekend, although it was nice to unplug during all this war drama

I am not as competitive with lifting as I am with cardio, although I try to stay above average to what I see in the gym. I may start going harder with lifts again, it’s just at 40+, the risks are much higher than going hard on cardio. I also always do at least 30 min of cardio first in my workouts, when most fitness channels recommend doing cardio after

My lifts are around (I go by 45lb plates since I hate doing the math):

3 plate each side squats for reps. Best ever I did lifetime was 4 plates each side. I only high-back-placed squat, raw, in the squat rack

3 plate each side Romanian deadlifts for reps (these should be higher weight than squats for everyone, but I almost tore some ass tendon going hard years ago and have been spooked ever since. I prefer to just do higher reps and if I really want to suffer, not let the bar touch the ground on some sets, but get really close)

2 plate each side bench, rarely. I have a naturally big chest that actually gets so big it doesn’t look aesthetic compared to the rest of my body so I greatly neglect my chest to keep more in proportion

60lb seated military dumbbells, 35lb each side standing barbell press. I could go higher on standing barbell press but as I fatigue, if I fuck up on my form in the slightest, I can torque my neck in a way where it hurts to look to one side for weeks. Not worth it to me. Had that injury multiple times!

45lb dumbbell curls

Hmm does anyone care about other stuff? I do a lot of diff other lifts, each session is 1.5hrs mostly super-set since I hate sitting and wasting time