Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-17-2022, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Default i tried it with a open mind-Resident evil the series.

i knew that was going to be woke, bad and cheese and with 0 conection to the playstation title i loved.

And i was right still i gave it a try and wanted to finish the first episode atleast.
then u got the scene of the dog and u see the kid launching blows wich go nowhere the dog and it keep screaming in agony.

Go woke Go broke
Old 07-17-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Conspiracy stories a month ago:

Mainstream media today: Netflix is in rough shape. This week will determine its future
Old 07-17-2022, 07:33 PM
Banned

imagine being so brain dead that you actually think the problem with modern media is a few rainbow flags or whatever dogshit you are mad about. if going woke makes you go broke how the hell do you explain disney being a juggernaut
Old 07-17-2022, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

I watched the first two episodes and got bored. I don’t mind if a series adds diversity, I just want a good story. Fell asleep watching the second episode. I don’t go to a resident evil story for a sister story, long story short i don’t think I can finish this one.
Old 07-17-2022, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

How fast are the zombies? I like slow zombies, much scarier.
Old 07-17-2022, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched the first two episodes and got bored. I don’t mind if a series adds diversity, I just want a good story. Fell asleep watching the second episode. I don’t go to a resident evil story for a sister story, long story short i don’t think I can finish this one.
maybe i was being unfair. i apologize, i am in a bad mood. i don't like star trek discovery, not because of the wokeness, but because the writing is hamfisted and bad. a room full of straight dudes writing a trans character is like "hey, i'm blue. i'm trans. i'm the child genius trope. also, i'm trans. now michael saved the universe, cool. too bad she's not trans."
Old 07-17-2022, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being so brain dead that you actually think the problem with modern media is a few rainbow flags or whatever dogshit you are mad about. if going woke makes you go broke how the hell do you explain disney being a juggernaut
Shares of Disney have slumped 30% since January and more than 40% compared with the same time last year, as investors wonder if the company can sustain its streaming growth and question how increased inflation and a possible recession could impact its other business ventures.
Disney hoped into bussines by buying marvel and every franchise they could and broke em .

People dont mind gay, trans , or other shit meanwhile the story is good and the plot works .

When u sacrifice plot and story to fill it with dieological crap over good story telling, actin and talent u got problems .
Old 07-17-2022, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When u sacrifice plot and story to fill it with dieological crap over good story telling, actin and talent u got problems .
That about sums it up. Folks'll tolerate propaganda if it's well-made and entertaining, which is the exact reason why good propaganda should be both of those things. On the other hand, ham-fisted preachy writing that flagrantly shows the contempt the writers have for their intended audience turns folks away, as it should.

Danth
Old 07-17-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Show is terrible
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-17-2022, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Disney crap.jpg (87.6 KB, 1 views)