Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

Default Bda likes to kill noobs

Bda kills stanos at kith / highpass zoneline, then leaves Anson Mcbale at zone line to kill every helpless noob that walks by! Then i mention fixing the mess they created, and twist it into TMO ordering bda around.

[Mon Dec 24 00:27:24 2012] Aalpha -> Yajirobe: u need to spawn a new stanos have a monk aggro it then fd. anson will reset instead of staying at ent of zone killling noobs
[Mon Dec 24 00:28:26 2012] You told Yajirobe '[queued], i sent a tell to the poor soul u killed. get a bda cleric to rez him'
[Mon Dec 24 00:29:23 2012] Yajirobe -> Aalpha: Yeah, I won't be taking orders from TMO.

then ignores me like a pussy
Old 12-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Banned

anson shouldnt be going aggro unless they have shitty faction to begin with...

also, why would he take orders from you? if the person in question had a problem they should have taken it up with bda themselves instead of sending you, but judging by the text you have logged it looks like you took it upon yourself to inject yourself into a situation that was none of your business

nice try tho
Old 12-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anson shouldnt be going aggro unless they have shitty faction to begin with...

also, why would he take orders from you? if the person in question had a problem they should have taken it up with bda themselves instead of sending you, but judging by the text you have logged it looks like you took it upon yourself to inject yourself into a situation that was none of your business

nice try tho

u sound like a cock sucker! i saw the dude anson kill two people. i sent a tell to a friendly FE, and asked who killed stanos. responded BDA i sent a tell to Yaji.

BUT DONT WORRY COCK SUCKER! Dawnryen respawned stanos and i reset anson! so problem solved thanks to Dawnryen and myself... and btw spawning a lvl 60+ rogue at the ent of a newbie zone is a fucking dumb move. You should have at least reset the mother fucker.

Moral of the story BDA gives 0 fucks about noobs on this server
Old 12-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

BDA and me have something in common then...

olo
Old 12-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Kobold

You forgot the parts that reveal you as bossy/grating/full of douchebaggery. I ignored you because I knew you'd prefer a war of words. I'd rather avoid that, so I slapped you on ignore like much of TMO's mouthier members.

What your post doesn't show is me switching to a cleric to rez folks afterward and sending in a petition based on the wonky pathing I saw. If I had grammar like you, I'd probably cut out most of my speech, too.

[Sun Dec 23 23:25:43 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u guys kill stanos??'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:03 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'well u left anson at the point of death'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:10 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u guys put noobs into death loob'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:14 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'loop'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:50 2012] You told Aalpha, 'They all bugged out strangely enough. They'd walk back and forth and stop intermittently'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:50 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'where ever u kill stanos, Anson goes to that spot and stays there'
[Sun Dec 23 23:27:07 2012] You told Aalpha, 'Oh, bummer'
[Sun Dec 23 23:27:21 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u need to spawn a new stanos have a monk aggro it then fd. anson will reset instead of staying at ent of zone killling noobs'
[Sun Dec 23 23:28:54 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'i sent a tell to the poor soul u killed. get a bda cleric to rez him'
[Sun Dec 23 23:29:20 2012] You told Aalpha, 'Yeah, I won't be taking orders from TMO.'

Obligatory RnF: You're a fag, you suck donkey cock for recreation, your mama, and you're a basement dwelling, parent dependent poster child for forced abortion.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u sound like a cock sucker! i saw the dude anson kill two people. i sent a tell to a friendly FE, and asked who killed stanos. responded BDA i sent a tell to Yaji.

BUT DONT WORRY COCK SUCKER! Dawnryen respawned stanos and i reset anson! so problem solved thanks to Dawnryen and myself... and btw spawning a lvl 60+ rogue at the ent of a newbie zone is a fucking dumb move. You should have at least reset the mother fucker.

Moral of the story BDA gives 0 fucks about noobs on this server
you feel better now? sometimes people just need to let it out, its all good bro i can take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the parts that reveal you as bossy/grating/full of douchebaggery. I ignored you because I knew you'd prefer a war of words. I'd rather avoid that, so I slapped you on ignore like much of TMO's mouthier members.

What your post doesn't show is me switching to a cleric to rez folks afterward and sending in a petition based on the wonky pathing I saw. If I had grammar like you, I'd probably cut out most of my speech, too.

[Sun Dec 23 23:25:43 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u guys kill stanos??'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:03 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'well u left anson at the point of death'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:10 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u guys put noobs into death loob'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:14 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'loop'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:50 2012] You told Aalpha, 'They all bugged out strangely enough. They'd walk back and forth and stop intermittently'
[Sun Dec 23 23:26:50 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'where ever u kill stanos, Anson goes to that spot and stays there'
[Sun Dec 23 23:27:07 2012] You told Aalpha, 'Oh, bummer'
[Sun Dec 23 23:27:21 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'u need to spawn a new stanos have a monk aggro it then fd. anson will reset instead of staying at ent of zone killling noobs'
[Sun Dec 23 23:28:54 2012] Aalpha tells you, 'i sent a tell to the poor soul u killed. get a bda cleric to rez him'
[Sun Dec 23 23:29:20 2012] You told Aalpha, 'Yeah, I won't be taking orders from TMO.'

Obligatory RnF: You're a fag, you suck donkey cock for recreation, your mama, and you're a basement dwelling, parent dependent poster child for forced abortion.
lol pwned, i <3 you yaji
Old 12-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

god damn does Tara sound like a fucking dirt bag.

Usually when i see something happening that causing other people issues and or problems i take it upon myself to help them. Also the noob that died im sure was confused and had no fucking idea what hit him, nor would he have known whom to contact about it, do to the fact he was instantly sent to his bind point after entering the zone.

and if i didnt "inject" myself "into a situation that was none of" my "business" noobs would be dying all night

a friend in need gets aalphas help indeed!
Old 12-24-2012, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you feel better now? sometimes people just need to let it out, its all good bro i can take it

lol pwned, i <3 you yaji
how is that pwned? bda is 100% douche bag, starts a problem and leaves it up to me to fix it.

ur avoiding the argument, its not what i said. its your actions!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Sarnak

totally shouldnt have posted this one in rnf

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn does Tara sound like a fucking dirt bag.

Usually when i see something happening that causing other people issues and or problems i take it upon myself to help them. Also the noob that died im sure was confused and had no fucking idea what hit him, nor would he have known whom to contact about it, do to the fact he was instantly sent to his bind point after entering the zone.

and if i didnt "inject" myself "into a situation that was none of" my "business" noobs would be dying all night

a friend in need gets aalphas help indeed!
hey dude i love the noobs, i can just call bullshit when i see it. fwiw, ive had aalpha on ignore for the passed 6 months due you once sending me a bunch of stupid ass tells while i was in KC tracking vs, so ya i could tell right off the bat that you were embellishing to make shit seem worse than it was. the situation you presented was highly out of character for both BDA and yajirobe
Closed Thread