Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 02:57 PM
Orc

Default Here's the real problem

Most people who play this game is older not younger. They have kids and/or real lives. Playing on Green or Teal was nice because while it was a little crowded is was not overcrowded. So, the real problem is the casual player who wanted to have fun could have fun and not have to wait an ungodly number of hours to go do something in the game. We casual players only have a few hours to play at a time.

Now from what I have seen since the merge you have all these high levels camping crap that is 10-15 levels lower than them and the people who are trying to get these camps or hunt in zones like SK who are legitimate levels for these areas can't. And no, we have real lives and can't pull an all-nighter to wait on some prick who doesn't have any responsibility to log off after 8-10 hours of camping so he can sell for plat or twink his/her alt.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Then go play with your kids instead of a video game lmao
Old 01-20-2020, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 03:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See this is the irresponsible prick I was talking about.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

"Join Date: Oct 2019"

You're new-ish here so understand the following: this is not new. The admins who run Project1999 have, for the past ten years, virtually always maintained rulesets that favor the high-hours players. For the past decade accepting that reality, for better or worse, has been the price of entry here. My best suggestion is decide for yourself if you can enjoy the game as-is within the existing rules. The sort of changes you seek are unlikely to occur.

Danth
Old 01-20-2020, 03:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Join Date: Oct 2019"

You're new-ish here so understand the following: this is not new. The admins who run Project1999 have, for the past ten years, virtually always maintained rulesets that favor the high-hours players. For the past decade accepting that reality, for better or worse, has been the price of entry here. My best suggestion is decide for yourself if you can enjoy the game as-is within the existing rules. The sort of changes you seek are unlikely to occur.

Danth
I understand what you are saying. My point was explaining why people were upset with the the merge where the admins did not even give any warning to the player base that this was happening. Things are going to be pretty tight now in a classic timeline that with Kunark nearly a year away from coming on line to give more space to people to play in.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfalcon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See this is the irresponsible prick I was talking about.
LMAO how am I the irresponsible one when you're the one neglecting your children for an emulator of a 21-year-old elf sim lolol
Old 01-21-2020, 10:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
LMAO how am I the irresponsible one when you're the one neglecting your children for an emulator of a 21-year-old elf sim lolol
Do you even have children? Or A child? That lives with you?
Old 01-22-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBJ3KT17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even have children? Or A child? That lives with you?
I saw him on Reddit the other day calling people autistic, so I doubt it lol
Old 01-20-2020, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Closed Thread