Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have the memory of a goldfish? I am not in Venerate. Why do people have to constantly catch you up in these threads? It doesn't make it fun having to drag your retarded cousin with you to the fair.
Based on what you're doing now, you're not likely to stick around in your current guild either.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dual PhD here, studying in Geophysical fluid dynamics and in Computer and Information Science.

What?
So you’re smart enough to pursue two completely different phds, but not smart enough to understand that racism is slightly more nuanced than just “hatred”?

What

How can you be that smart and that stupid? This question is not rhetorical, son of Odus. Your big brain should have no problem answering.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on what you're doing now, you're not likely to stick around in your current guild either.
Although I do respect the officers in the guild as they do a good job, if they feel that those that freely visit a RANTS AND FLAMES forum can turn around and complain about what is in them to somehow hold any weight short of complete hypocrisy, then whatever.

Why on earth are you here if you are so offended? I just don't understand the complete shift our "free speech" society has taken. Now, people actively look to be offended and then complain when they're offended.

If you haven't grasped the plot here, P99 staff made this forum for a reason. You know, the ones that are graciously hosting the game you and everyone else in this forum is playing. So I am sure you would agree ninja looting, training, etc are baaaaaaaaaaad. Well, the people who made those rules and enforce those rules made this forum.

Here is a bit of their posted intended purpose, "Trolling
If you must troll another user, keep it contained to Rants and Flames. Don’t over do it."

Sooooooooooooo, if a guild wants to use what is posted within this forum against somoen outside the forum, they would be violating P99's RnF policy and purpose for the forum. "Keep it contained to Rants and Flames".

I'm so sick of everyone these days seeking outrage and then going out of their way to censor and deplatform people after finding what THEY sought. My God, if someone doesn't like football, don't fucking watch the Super Bowl. There are plenty of other things to spend your time doing if you don't like what this forum is intended for.

One thing P99 should add to their forum rules is that this forum isn't intended for the sensitive. It is a forum to blow off steam so the drama can stay out of OOC in game. I understand Patchet doesn't understand that concept, but whatever.

I don't know if you're an officer or not or just planning on retaliating against me for some shit YOU came here for. I didn't ask you to come here. It is a forum, if you disagree with what I am saying, feel free to comment, ie a forum. But, coming here to complain that P99 staff made a forum to do exactly what I am and everyone else is, well I would suggest reevaluating your position. You seem to be more offended this forum exists rather than what I am saying.

You are certainly welcome to discuss things in tells too, I get plenty of them referring to this forum. Not ONE has been negative. I respect your ability to give whatever comment or suggestion you wish in this FORUM, you should respect mine. Again, that's the purpose of a forum and this one in particular. I am not RANTING AND FLAMING in other forums because that would be inappropriate, I am living up to the expectations of rules and staff and the purpose of this forum. I hope you can respect those rules. After all, this is just a video game. If people expect the utmost levels of order and civility, I suggest they shut off their video game that boasts ASSLESS CHAPS and join the military.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have always been fascinated by the over generalized, nebulous and ambiguous terms of the marxist. What is "racial supremacy"? If you're claiming that anyone else is claiming they are "superior", who and what are they claiming they are superior with?

Let's start with the non existent "white supremacist" since in current year it is constantly thrown around. What are people claiming these whites assert they are "superior" about? Are you saying they are just going around saying they are superior because "reasons"? That seems a bit vague.

Maybe I can help you with your fuzzy perspective. Nobody seems to argue against the fact that greyhounds run fast, that great danes are large, or german shepherds are smart. Ok, now which is "superior"?

Normal people that haven't been inundated with marxist conditioning would say, "Well that depends on the task they are performing." SOOOOO, don't Erudites boast the highest INT in the game? Do they have "superior intelligence"? My guess is that you would have to concede that they do, right?

It is bizarre how people are so inculcated to find race and oppression behind every nook and cranny that they (You) would draw a parallel with a fictional race called Erudites with Black Africans simply because they share similar colors. Isn't that what marxists would consider racism? Leftists are just saturated with hypocrisy to the point that without hypocrisy leftists would cease to exist.

Do we ever hear from people like you that basketball is "racist" because there isn't racial parity? Nooooooooooope. Yet, the second one, and only one group is represented higher than another, it is "structural institutionalized inherent privileged racism of constructed bigotry of institutions" (Despite seeing the same stats worldwide) or some other bullshit pseudo-intellectual gibberish that sounds amazing to the demoralized self deprecating useful idiot. Same can be said with "Men commit more crime than women". No problems there making "stereotypes". However, when one particular demographic commits over half the murder then all of a sudden people like you refuse to get to the root causes and would rather say "That is an unfair stereotype because group B does it too". This world has become so batshit retarded that somehow anecdotal evidence is proof of anything. 1 out of 100 is the same as 99 out of 100. The only consistency is hating one group and excusing every other.

So now, I ask you, what is "racial supremacy" and who is claiming it and what metric are you saying they are claiming supremacy about? Then we can compare notes.

I havent seen a worse post than this in years. I was going to make fun of you but i guess now ill just slow clap
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Although I do respect the officers in the guild as they do a good job, if they feel that those that freely visit a RANTS AND FLAMES forum can turn around and complain about what is in them to somehow hold any weight short of complete hypocrisy, then whatever.

Why on earth are you here if you are so offended? I just don't understand the complete shift our "free speech" society has taken. Now, people actively look to be offended and then complain when they're offended.

If you haven't grasped the plot here, P99 staff made this forum for a reason. You know, the ones that are graciously hosting the game you and everyone else in this forum is playing. So I am sure you would agree ninja looting, training, etc are baaaaaaaaaaad. Well, the people who made those rules and enforce those rules made this forum.

If you must troll another user, keep it contained to Rants and Flames. Don’t over do it."

Sooooooooooooo, if a guild wants to use what is posted within this forum against somoen outside the forum, they would be violating P99's RnF policy and purpose for the forum. "Keep it contained to Rants and Flames".

I'm so sick of everyone these days seeking outrage and then going out of their way to censor and deplatform people after finding what THEY sought. My God, if someone doesn't like football, don't fucking watch the Super Bowl. There are plenty of other things to spend your time doing if you don't like what this forum is intended for.

One thing P99 should add to their forum rules is that this forum isn't intended for the sensitive. It is a forum to blow off steam so the drama can stay out of OOC in game. I understand Patchet doesn't understand that concept, but whatever.

I don't know if you're an officer or not or just planning on retaliating against me for some shit YOU came here for. I didn't ask you to come here. It is a forum, if you disagree with what I am saying, feel free to comment, ie a forum. But, coming here to complain that P99 staff made a forum to do exactly what I am and everyone else is, well I would suggest reevaluating your position. You seem to be more offended this forum exists rather than what I am saying.

You are certainly welcome to discuss things in tells too, I get plenty of them referring to this forum. Not ONE has been negative. I respect your ability to give whatever comment or suggestion you wish in this FORUM, you should respect mine. Again, that's the purpose of a forum and this one in particular. I am not RANTING AND FLAMING in other forums because that would be inappropriate, I am living up to the expectations of rules and staff and the purpose of this forum. I hope you can respect those rules. After all, this is just a video game. If people expect the utmost levels of order and civility, I suggest they shut off their video game that boasts ASSLESS CHAPS and join the military.
Ok boomer.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you’re smart enough to pursue two completely different phds, but not smart enough to understand that racism is slightly more nuanced than just “hatred”?

What

How can you be that smart and that stupid? This question is not rhetorical, son of Odus. Your big brain should have no problem answering.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Do you have the memory of a goldfish? I am not in Venerate. Why do people have to constantly catch you up in these threads? It doesn't make it fun having to drag your retarded cousin with you to the fair.

just stop. ok?
Old 02-03-2020, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The policy is clearly about keeping trolling contained to Rants and Flames, if people don't want to associate with someone who publicly claims racism is a fiction invented by Marxists then I doubt the staff are going to do much.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ngl yer guild is racist as fuck but at least the players act pretty normal and nice. So, I don't really care. It's fun, but it's definitely racist.

Come on, I know you've had this conversation a million times and know how to twist everything into a neat little garbage pile but no one's actually buying that shit. Your discord is full of racist shit. And even if you dont think it is, there are definitely people who joined it that do.

Also. Why did you lie about Jemal's name pronunciation to try to pretend you guys weren't all secretly having a laugh about black people? In discord it's clearly listed "Juhmaul" not something like "Gem-el" you lying fuck.

https://imgur.com/a/EAnuT1J

anyway do u have any more action pics of solmn pleas
you are actually wrong. i am emmanual / jemal. its always been that way on discord. Thanks for your concern though.

And seriously, unless you're just getting your outrage boner on, make an erudite alt, and join the guild. you have no idea how wrong you are.