Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Default Brewing guide

I'd like to train my Monk in brewing. Is there a better guide than the one in the wiki?
Old 01-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to train my Monk in brewing. Is there a better guide than the one in the wiki?
In my experience, skip bog juice and start right in with Short Beer, unless you can find a cheap and quick source of snake scales, which seem to drop rarely. The beer you create can be used in baking. It costs more, but seems quicker in the long term. You can quickly level with short beer in HHK, and quickly level with kiola in Rivervale, since the vendors for the ingredients are right next to the barrel.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by larper99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my experience, skip bog juice and start right in with Short Beer, unless you can find a cheap and quick source of snake scales, which seem to drop rarely. The beer you create can be used in baking. It costs more, but seems quicker in the long term. You can quickly level with short beer in HHK, and quickly level with kiola in Rivervale, since the vendors for the ingredients are right next to the barrel.
snake scales are sold in EC
Old 01-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
snake scales are sold in EC
Is it worth the cost when you aren't going to use the bog juice for anything? Also, I don't think snake scales are available anywhere near Qeynos, so that means hunting for them on that side of the map, which is very slow. If you have the coin, starting with short beer seems quicker.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Large Rat

If you have friends that can help you get your hands on a cyclops skull from the undead cyclops in South Karana, you can get your brewing to 151 fairly cheaply.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Skull_Ale
Old 01-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithrak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have friends that can help you get your hands on a cyclops skull from the undead cyclops in South Karana, you can get your brewing to 151 fairly cheaply.

Added to wiki, thanks
Old 01-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

Hes a giant skeleton model that spawns in the hills near Brother Drash behind the entrance to paw.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithrak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Awesome recipe. Thanks for sharing. Going cyclops hunting.
Closed Thread