Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Any Guilds Recruiting?

I played as a kid in 1999 with my parents and we are all coming back to play again. Looking for a casual/Raid guild that we can all join. We were on Prexus and my mom was a quide on a server but she can't remember which one.

Thanks! Piper
Old 01-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Banned

I think Lineage is still recruiting. Black lotus is a good guild too. Try a /who <guild name> all and talk to a member to see if any officers are on.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

The first thing you have to do is pick a server (it's unclear from your post whether you've done that yet or not). All of them have active guilds that are actively recruiting people.

Once you pick a server, go to http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds and click the list for the server you picked. You'll find a list of active guilds, sorted by what type of guild they are, for whatever server you're on.

Welcome!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Cool thanks! yea forgot to say the server. We are currently on Teal. Weren't sure what to pick from the get-go. I'll check it out and talk to some Officers =)
Old 01-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Aviak

Roll Erudite males (on green) and join DMO. Best guild on the server hands down.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first thing you have to do is pick a server (it's unclear from your post whether you've done that yet or not). All of them have active guilds that are actively recruiting people.

Once you pick a server, go to http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds and click the list for the server you picked. You'll find a list of active guilds, sorted by what type of guild they are, for whatever server you're on.

Welcome!
That url lists neither green nor teal guilds. In the Green and Teal Discussion forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That url lists neither green nor teal guilds. In the Green and Teal Discussion forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, get some glasses: the Green guilds link couldn't be more obvious unless I made it bold and increased its font [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But you do have an excellent point about the wiki needing a Teal guilds page. I split the guilds pages up before Teal existed, and I guess no one has made a separate page for the server since. I'll do so when I have time.

Finally, for OP, I know of one great Teal guild, which will soon be listed on that wiki page, and which I happen to be an officer of. If you want to join a great guild called Anonymous and are near South Karana let me know and I'll get you an invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (Or if you're anywhere else we likely have an officer nearby).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Large Rat

Talking /Smacks forehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, get some glasses: the Green guilds link couldn't be more obvious unless I made it bold and increased its font [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But you do have an excellent point about the wiki needing a Teal guilds page. I split the guilds pages up before Teal existed, and I guess no one has made a separate page for the server since. I'll do so when I have time.

Finally, for OP, I know of one great Teal guild, which will soon be listed on that wiki page, and which I happen to be an officer of. If you want to join a great guild called Anonymous and are near South Karana let me know and I'll get you an invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (Or if you're anywhere else we likely have an officer nearby).
I thought all the people that said "Anonymous" we just new players with fancy upgrades.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread