Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Default Anonymous Welcomes Green!

Now that our two servers have merged Anonymous (formerly of Teal) would like to welcome our new server-mates to join our merry band.

Although Anonymous is one of the project's oldest guilds, and although we do have a proud raiding tradition, we are not the guild you want to join to be a "server top dog". Instead, Anonymous is a guild for casual players: the kind that love this game, but still think real life is more important.

So if you're looking for a guild to group with, have fun with, and someday raid the Planes and Kunark (getting your epic and helping others get their's), then come join Anonymous.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're interested please send a /tell to one of our officers in-game, or PM me.

Officers: Calian (Leader), Aicekendi, Badomon, Kiyarah, Tasselhoff, Tecla, Tildairn/Tildazen.

If you can't find an officer online, you can also /tell any Anonymous member and they can check in guild chat (as we have other officers not listed here).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-22-2020 at 11:32 AM..
Old 01-22-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Lora what is your character in game, I have been in Anonymous for a couple weeks now haven't had a chance to say hello [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome! I'm Tecla. I'm listing today (pray for me) so I should be on.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread